Reviews for Of Death and Laughter
Kintatsu chapter 3 . 6/9/2013
Hotaru's iprobably/i going to be wanting a haircut...
tuxjim chapter 3 . 8/25/2012
Liked it so far...please continue if you have the inspiration.

If you don't, I'd be willing to help with plot suggestions and beta-readings as needed. This story has potential, not just entertainment but also adding more "dimensions" to the characters as seen from YOUR point of view.

I have added both you and the story as 'follow's on my listings.
TheoneandonlyKaorin chapter 3 . 4/24/2011
Why does it seem most of the ChibiusaHotaru stories are abandoned? Especially the good ones, it seems..
AmphrosDragon chapter 3 . 1/4/2011
Where's the rest? this story is awesome!
Touzen chapter 3 . 1/6/2009
I'm rather enjoying this fic, certainly unlike the other chibiusa/hotaru fics out there. I hope you'll update it sometime
GirlWaterShaman chapter 3 . 9/9/2008
Why have you not continued this?
Unknown-Eth chapter 3 . 6/18/2008
well u have me very intrigued. i like

it... make me love it!

update soon.
Kari moon chapter 3 . 5/23/2008
This story is lovely so far. Keep up the good work.
Vanessa Riverton chapter 3 . 4/1/2008
Totally love this story, can't wait for your next update!

-VR
Comet Moon chapter 3 . 3/30/2008
SWEET
Obsidian Twilight chapter 3 . 2/21/2008
Wow! Saturn sounds so incredibly awesome! She seems so mature.. and absolutely sexy! I can't wait until she and Usagi actually meet one another face-to-face, or perhaps it's more flesh-to-flesh?
crzy4anime chapter 3 . 2/16/2008
I love the story so far. The consept is great and is coming together wonderfully. I'm so glad someone has made a story about these two. I agree the pairing is definitely cute. Keep up the great work. ~_~Suchi~_~
Haruka's Knight chapter 3 . 2/4/2008
Saturn is coming to the birthday after all.
anonymous chapter 3 . 1/28/2008
Good chapter. Lookforward to your next update.
moonpower02 chapter 3 . 1/27/2008
All I can say it that this is a great story. I can't tell you how much I like it. I can't wait to see were you go with this. I didn't realy understand teh A/N at the end, but if you need help I would like too. Well anyway keep up the grear work. and update when you can.