Reviews for Cryogenics
Guest chapter 13 . 4/18/2014
Iam very sorry but there is a major problem with this story, it needs another 500 chapters! Loved every minute of it. The thought of cryogenic fan fiction is amazing I really hope you do some more. Thank you again yours sincerely Damien Byrne from Ireland..
Je'Anst chapter 13 . 5/7/2013
I have to say I very much like this piece of work you've created. A fish out of water tale that has me hooked. ;) It is very unfortunate that it hasn't been continued however don't give up. I've faved it as it's very well written and a compelling read.

Cheers Nightangel1282! :)
HeartofGrima chapter 13 . 6/10/2012
Wow! When I first clicked on this story I figured that after one chapter I would roll my eyes and dismiss it as another horrible OC story, boy was I wrong! I await your next update eagerly and hope you overcome your writer's block!
your biggest fan chapter 13 . 5/7/2012
For the love of God update this and Lauren PLEASE *begs*
indiefilms chapter 8 . 5/21/2010
It was big of her to apologize for her abrasive attitude under some situations toward the good Dr. However, she was traumatized and had a rough life; so her lashing out is usually the case, given her extra ordinary circumstances. But still... an apology DOES carry a lot of weight and she expressed it, so, right on and noble of her to do so. And... WOE... Cool and totally unexpected situations as to who pays her a visit. Excellent suspense build up of who she saw before the revelation. Good action close ate the tail end of the chapter. Good one bud.
indiefilms chapter 7 . 5/21/2010
That was cool how Chantelle cried herself to sleep in Garrak's arms as he rocked her back and forth. Good man. Little steps, piece by piece is what she needs to take to deal with her loss - on her own time and NOT when its forced upon her. Beautifully smooth and well paced writing as usual. No exception here.
indiefilms chapter 6 . 5/20/2010
When Chantelle went white and passed out I was taken aback and wondered "What the hell...?" However, as I read on, the pieces came together as I figured sooner or later Chantelle would have a nervous breakdown. It was just a matter of time.

Sisko nodded and tapped his comm badge. "Sisko to Odo."

"Odo here."

"I have a favor to ask you. I want you to team up with Councilor Brexton Yaoni and see if you can't find any living relatives of Chantelle Greer."

"Understood."

"I will report to your office immediately, Constable," Yaoni said.

"Very well. Odo out."

- Aaaaawsome. That was cool and noble of Sisko to do what he did. Good job captain. ;) Good unexpected turn of events. Everything else of this chapter checks in. Cool.
indiefilms chapter 5 . 5/20/2010
No doubt about the stress and pressure Chantelle feels in all one shot since she lost her family and friends etc from one century, only to have a black spot and suddenly find herself so centuries ahead. Shock is one way to look at it. Or shock at first and then coming down from it which is often harder when things start to settle in and the recipient is becoming more aware of what has transpired.. It takes a toll on the mind at first, as she has been demonstrating. In time she will calm down and eventually accept the change of environment and centuries. Good dialogue sequences and attention to detail. Keep it up.
indiefilms chapter 4 . 5/20/2010
Her hangover was hilarious. Too bad about the space sickness though, however, it takes time for someone, who has never been in space, to get physically and psychologically indoctrinated to the new environment. That's just part of the plan. She did good in defending herself against the goading Cardassian who kept pushing matters on her when she displayed no interest. Some people show no respect and think only of their wants. That aside it looks like she's having a 'jolly good time' meeting the staff of the space station- especially Worf. Right on.
indiefilms chapter 3 . 5/19/2010
Good constant pace of dialogue with no problem in breaking in humor at the right times. Well blocked.

Especially this part:

Quark balked. "You trust him with the task more than you trust me? Odo, you have to know that..."

"Yes, I DO trust him more with HER than I trust you, Quark! Mainly because I have never had a complaint from any woman about Garrak's behavior around them, when I have a list of complaints a mile long on you!

- LOL! That hit a good one. Good write up of this version of yours of DS9. Good job so far bud.
indiefilms chapter 2 . 5/19/2010
A little lobe rub? That's too funny. LOL! Good chapter as Chantelle gets better acquainted, piece by piece with the staff of DS9.
indiefilms chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
You did a great job with your accuracy. You are as accurate with Ben Sisko's "Star Trek: DS9" universe as I am with James T. Kirk's "Star Trek: TOS" universe. Although I DON'T believe DS9 would replicate a 'pack of cigarettes' for her, the closest she would get would be cigarettes WITHOUT the addictive factors such as nicotine and other harmful chemicals- resulting in "sintharettes" (cigareetes without any harmful factors) much like "synthahol" (booze without the harmful factors in it) - like what Data served chief engineer Scotty (who was in stasis from captain Kirk's era) on the Enterprise. Just an opinion from past observation. That aside, great opening. Cool chapter. Well rounded.
Jonathan Cunningham chapter 13 . 9/17/2008
This has to be one of the best stories have read on this website.

I like the fact that it is so original, using somebody from our era. The twists and turns were completely unexpected.

Will she neglect her abilities for a nornal existance?

Will she be manipulated by her father to assist the dominion against the Federation.

Please, please, Continue...
Deljuj chapter 13 . 8/27/2008
Nice one.

Update ever?
Shaharazod chapter 13 . 3/5/2008
I LOVED this story! Please tell there's more!