Reviews for Mute
looptheloopy chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
Friggin' brilliant. This is astounding, I... Wow! Malik's characterisation was perfect, so WOOT!

Malik: And I didn't die!

Exactly :)
Fallin-Alone-Scared-Lost chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
OMGS, I never reviewed this? I read it, I think heehee. Anyways this did turn out really great.
bakura240 chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
damn i always wanna review fics so people know i've read the thing but i can't think of anything to say right now. My brains gone dead with listening to Dir En Grey and basically doing nothing all weekend _

anyways great fic. I'm about to go read your other one shots because I said I would and I still ahvent done it so i shall now! I also wanna read As I Fall... Ok enough talk I'm gonna go read them. So expect more reviews over the next few hours (im one hell of a slow reader _;;)
Moon's-Wing chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
I was just assigned a Malik/Marik fic as part of a challenge. It's not a pairing I'm familiar with, since I don't understand Yami Marik at all.

On that note, thank you. With just one fic, you've helped me over come that a great deal. This fic is wonderful.
MarshmallowPeepGod chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
omg 2 jobs!

That sucks... I probably couldn't even hadle one.

This story was weird. Yup.
nayades18 chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
THIS STORY WAS SO GOOD! Very deep ,thoughtful...and a little sad,you said a lot in a few words!:)
UnderFingerAndThumb chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
UFAT: I GOTS A NEW COMPUTER CAUSE MY OTHER ONE ES'PLODED ON ME! I was sad. *Nod* D

The Reader: Yay!

K&YALLNO: Hoorah.

The Reader: Yeh. Anyways... This was an awesome story. I absolutely loved this one-shot.

K&YALLNO: Have you ever thought of becoming a professional writer? You have some serious talent there.

UFAT: Yes you do! D ... ;_; I stepped on an industrial sized staple yesterday and got it deeply imbedded into my foot. It still hurts, and.. i have my dance recital on friday.

K&YALLNO: Yeah, it was funny, she was hopping around in circles. XD

The Reader: O..kay, so now I know never to go to you if I am in pain and YAY! MALIK DIDN'T DIE! *tackles Malik* I'll save you! D

K&YALLNO: ...*clings to Bakura* I'll /save/ you Bakura.. *heart*

UFAT: ...well..well... *clings to Bakura as well* YOU CANT HE'S MINE!

The Reader: Well, as you can tell, we absolutely love your story. But seriously, you do have some talent here, and we all would so buy your books.

K&YALLNO: And since we are your loyal readers..there can be a discount of..

UFAT: Free? D

K&YALLNO: Well, I was thinking more like ten percent, but free is fine too. D

The Reader: No, full price. No free books for you two. Bad. Later Ferris.
dragonlady222 chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
This was really very good. I wonder if Marik can live without the other half of his personality. I think living without anger and hate would be wonderful but not human. So he probably does need at least some of his other part.
TenshiBabe chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
I MUST review...Ferris! Hiya! it's me skye! I am soo sorry i haven't reivew in quite a while, I have been reading tho' and I have to say your doing a wonderful job! Looking for the next chapter of As I fall (poor kura, I am liking the YBxJ pairing) and Crimson ties in Lullabies (hoping for Mr. Bakura's blood in the next chap [evil laugh]).

So, yea just wanted to catch up on stuff, Nice one-shot. I in a Marik/Malik phase right now ( I think they're very cute) Update soon, Skye [TenshiBabe]
Mishirith chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
Good story! I also don't see how Marik could have loved his dad if he was so mean to him...so i agree with Malik.
TOT chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
Well done! I'm most impressed by your use of language. It flowed very well and added color to your already interesting plot line. There are many oneshots about YM's thoughts and reasonings, but this one is really unique. Thank you!

TOT
cherryblossom chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
Hey, I love your stories, just got introduced to them? This one's great, but when are you going to update the sequel to screams of shadows? That is one of my favorite stories on this site. As I Fall is great too. I feel like every time I find an awesome story/writer the author never updates and/or abandons it altogether! Please tell me you didn't abandon you're longer stories!
Arishandera chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
Oh, a very lovely depiction of Malik. You managed to grasp his character quite well (nods appreciatively). And you managed to wade through the relationship between Marik and him, too. Haha, I always love fics exploring Malik's slightly(?) disturbing mind. And I really do agree with those two being different than the Yugis and Bakurae.

It was a very nice refreshing read :)
DomesticatedWerewolves chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
OMFG! Malik DIDN'T die! (gasps) I can fix that (whips out machine gun) DIE! (randomly shoots)

...(after ten minutes)

(the dust clears)

(There is a large hole in the wall in the shape of Malik, who is crouching in the center, eyes wide)

Kana: Damn, I missed..anywho, lovely and sadistic...WHE!