Reviews for I'm Still Waiting
kimmi0490 chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
just reading this one shot and listening to the song at the same time nearly had me bawling my eyes out. Great One shot. so sad but yet so beautiful .
aradow chapter 1 . 4/13/2003
That was so SAD! I hope that never happens in any of the fics I read. Great job on this. I love the work you do! Keep it up.
angelwarriar chapter 1 . 1/23/2002
So cool!
Van chapter 1 . 10/5/2001
Ohhh! hes dead! *falls to the floor crying like a baby* *stands up smiling as quickly as i fell* (everyone gives me a funny look like this O.o) - no, but on a more serious note i really liked and enjoyed it! very nicely linked and twined to the song.
Crystal Twilight chapter 1 . 9/8/2001
I just want to let you know, that this is the best songfic I've ever read... It was so sweet, it made me want to cry... It was soooo good...
Ducky1 chapter 1 . 7/18/2001
I loved it!~Ducky~
MysticEyes chapter 1 . 7/18/2001
That was so sad I can'r see the keys that IAm typing cause my eyes are so blurry with tears. Write more
CATGIRL chapter 1 . 7/17/2001
Ohhh...how sad...very beautiful...It's great...keep writing...
kmf chapter 1 . 7/16/2001
Very sweet and sad...
Nielawen chapter 1 . 7/16/2001
OMG, I had to add that to favourites. It was amazing! AND SO SAD! I would really like to hear this song you based the songfic on. You definitely have a gift!
Mondkindes chapter 1 . 7/16/2001
very sweet. i really enjoyed it. great writing! *falls over* SAD!
JupiterHalo chapter 1 . 7/16/2001
*sniffles* A very beautiful fic. It's so sad! But it's really romantic at the same time. A wonderful story. .
Oki Miya chapter 1 . 7/16/2001
Oh! This is so sad...! Poor hitomi! But anyways this is really great! Oki Miya
Persephone of Abydos when I'm signed in chapter 1 . 7/16/2001
That was beautiful. Truly beatiful. It drove me to tears too! Keep writing-you have a gift!
Camille - didn't sign in chapter 1 . 7/16/2001
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ::sniff:: this is soooooooooooo sad! ::sniff:: it was a great story though ::sniff:: please write somemore stories ::sniff:: ::sniff:: BUT DON'T KILL VAN! ::sniff::