Reviews for Grab Me Again
mystery chapter 1 . 3/11
no second chappie about luffy. zoro and sanji doing it in the kitchen
Echo. Lyght chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
hey is there ever going to be a second chapter? I would love to read the three some between them...
Gottin Konig chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
Robin X Nami sounds good. poor Zoro and Sanji though they need a room all. too. themselves.
Shandar1 chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
Robin is the intelligence gatherer for the crew, as well as the historian/archeologist.
beau-peep chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
She kind of forced her self on to the crew so she don't really have a spot other then what I see her as is a mother figure!
kage kitsune 14 chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Update soon.
Misgiving chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Hello, there! First, an answer to your question! Robin was recruited to the cre as a source of information. She has a plethora of knowledge on the marines and the different islands in the Grand Line, which makes her a vital part of the crew.

Second, I absolutely love reading your work. You have such detailed bedroom scenes, lol, that I find hard to find in a story. Not to mention that, even when they're in the middle of fucking, you manage to keep them so completely in character that it just baffles me. If only I were a writer like that...

I loved that you added a bit of 'story line' to this story, though I really can't wait for the next chapter. I'm interested in seeing your take on Luffy - and hoping that you're of the mind that, while he's often childish and naive, he isn't an idiot and most likely knows full well what sex is, even he is/isn't a virgin. :D

Plus, I just want to see you write a three-way.

A piece between Robin and Nami would be really cool as well, though I understand if you don't want to write something like that.

Hoping to see something new from you soon!
heavensentskysky chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
been probably 4 years since this was put up, but it would be a shame if you didn't finish this sinful goodness :3 pretty please finish this!
Creek-Hitatchiin chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
MORE MORE MORE! I really want to see Luffy's reaction and then the smut! X3
ForsakenSorceress chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
OMG! this and the first "grab me" fanfic are amazing! it had me from start to finish! I could not stop until i read it to the end... and then again!

Please Please Please update this story soon! I am dieing to know what happens 3
M-python-girl chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
These have been pretty good. Please update, preferably soon, though I understand you have a life outside of fanfiction I do enjoy reading these.
rokubinosukanku chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
Waiting for updateS from you. I imagine -just like Chopper said- that Luffy STILL dont get what was UP (sorry..not, for the pun) even after he saw it.

I would love a RobinXNami. Oh,and in my opinion Robin's role was like the infowoman/walking knowledge for the rest of the crew. She does know much larger than the rest, and she help a lot with her knowledge of ancient writing and all of her capability to read thousand book and memorize it.
Hiei-and-shino chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
And I need to read the rest. Even if takes YEARS, I want to read the rest. Gosh, I laughed badly in some moments and I can see this coming! Luffy is such a lucky guy HUAHAAU!

Best moment ever: Robin embarassed. Seriously, I imagine it, and laughed badly. She is just so cute (L) And have no problems with RobinNami, is kind of funny, thought. And you made it in a very sexy way *_*
LunaticV chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
god, i seriouslt want to read the next chapter! XD XD

oh, please please please update! XD

yuri, eh? dunno.. not really into it actually...
Prince Darkcloud chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
ahh, I know it's been like...two years since you've published htis, but I'd really like to see you finish it! and it'd be AWESOME if you could make zoro the uke! please please please!