Reviews for Grab Me Again
Tojoro chapter 1 . 9/13/2015
Update as soon as possible!
mystery chapter 1 . 3/11/2015
no second chappie about luffy. zoro and sanji doing it in the kitchen
Echo. Lyght chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
hey is there ever going to be a second chapter? I would love to read the three some between them...
Gottin Konig chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
Robin X Nami sounds good. poor Zoro and Sanji though they need a room all. too. themselves.
Shandar1 chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
Robin is the intelligence gatherer for the crew, as well as the historian/archeologist.
beau-peep chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
She kind of forced her self on to the crew so she don't really have a spot other then what I see her as is a mother figure!
kage kitsune 14 chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Update soon.
Misgiving chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Hello, there! First, an answer to your question! Robin was recruited to the cre as a source of information. She has a plethora of knowledge on the marines and the different islands in the Grand Line, which makes her a vital part of the crew.

Second, I absolutely love reading your work. You have such detailed bedroom scenes, lol, that I find hard to find in a story. Not to mention that, even when they're in the middle of fucking, you manage to keep them so completely in character that it just baffles me. If only I were a writer like that...

I loved that you added a bit of 'story line' to this story, though I really can't wait for the next chapter. I'm interested in seeing your take on Luffy - and hoping that you're of the mind that, while he's often childish and naive, he isn't an idiot and most likely knows full well what sex is, even he is/isn't a virgin. :D

Plus, I just want to see you write a three-way.

A piece between Robin and Nami would be really cool as well, though I understand if you don't want to write something like that.

Hoping to see something new from you soon!
heavensentskysky chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
been probably 4 years since this was put up, but it would be a shame if you didn't finish this sinful goodness :3 pretty please finish this!
Creek-Hitatchiin chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
MORE MORE MORE! I really want to see Luffy's reaction and then the smut! X3
ForsakenSorceress chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
OMG! this and the first "grab me" fanfic are amazing! it had me from start to finish! I could not stop until i read it to the end... and then again!

Please Please Please update this story soon! I am dieing to know what happens 3
M-python-girl chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
These have been pretty good. Please update, preferably soon, though I understand you have a life outside of fanfiction I do enjoy reading these.
rokubinosukanku chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
Waiting for updateS from you. I imagine -just like Chopper said- that Luffy STILL dont get what was UP (sorry..not, for the pun) even after he saw it.

I would love a RobinXNami. Oh,and in my opinion Robin's role was like the infowoman/walking knowledge for the rest of the crew. She does know much larger than the rest, and she help a lot with her knowledge of ancient writing and all of her capability to read thousand book and memorize it.
Hiei-and-shino chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
And I need to read the rest. Even if takes YEARS, I want to read the rest. Gosh, I laughed badly in some moments and I can see this coming! Luffy is such a lucky guy HUAHAAU!

Best moment ever: Robin embarassed. Seriously, I imagine it, and laughed badly. She is just so cute (L) And have no problems with RobinNami, is kind of funny, thought. And you made it in a very sexy way *_*
LunaticV chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
god, i seriouslt want to read the next chapter! XD XD

oh, please please please update! XD

yuri, eh? dunno.. not really into it actually...