Reviews for Hedgehogs of the Carribbean
TheLoZKing chapter 3 . 12/14/2010
Great story! Please update soon!
x-Crimson-Ebony-x chapter 3 . 4/6/2010
UPDATE SOON! I love these stories, theyre so awesome with a captial AWESOME! LOL good job
Emperor Sushi chapter 3 . 8/6/2009
This is a great tribute to the Pirates of the Caribbean and Sonic The Hedgehog, but I think I should ask you on how you thought up the idea about Shadow being Captain Jack since Shadow's personality wouldn't really fit with Jack's. But still, it's an awesome story and the cast was greatly picked out.
Avitala chapter 3 . 4/23/2009
Okay, well, Sonic's full name's supposed to be Sonic Maurice Hedgehog... I guess you could use 'Hedgehog' or 'Maurice'... XD

AND YAY IT'S CAPTAIN SHADOW! XD

Lol, I think Antoine is supposed to be a coyote, actually. I'm not entirely sure though. XD

I would love to see more of this! *Thumbs up*
TheSnarkyKiwi chapter 3 . 2/20/2009
This is a great story so far! How long will it take for the next chapter? Are you going to do the sequels as well? Again, great fic!
eventyraren chapter 3 . 6/25/2008
hallo any one there? why did you start a grate story but not finis it? update soon ok.
Reploid the Echidna chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
you could've had mighty or silver be james norrington
ChiakitheHedgehogKoniochi chapter 3 . 7/25/2007
It was great! Why are you on Hiatus? I wanna see what happens next. For Sonic's last name just put Hedgehog... Sonic Hedgehog
Ranger24 chapter 3 . 6/25/2007
Okay good start keep it... Oh who am I kidding YOU ROCK! And I just suck.
Eric Neo Matrix chapter 3 . 6/20/2007
Heh, also reminds me of the one from my story. Good job.
Breech Loader chapter 3 . 6/20/2007
Doing quite well. You need to be a little more careful with your spelling though, and Antoine is actually a coyote.

And why CAN'T Knuckles be a genuine rum drinker? It's not as if rum isn't important. Where's the rum?

So far though, yo ho!

YAY!
TwilightPrincess012 chapter 3 . 6/20/2007
YAY! CAPTIN SHADOW! THAT'S MY HOTTIE!

PLEASE UPDATE SOON! :D
The All Real Numbers Symbol chapter 3 . 6/20/2007
Nice. _

Post more soon, please.

-The All Real Numbers Symbol
X Prodigy chapter 3 . 6/20/2007
Very Good! Keep it up!
Bunnylass chapter 3 . 6/20/2007
That was great, i started grinning when Shadow turned up, cos i remember watching Jack Sparrow doing his thing! It was brilliant, hope you update again soon.