Reviews for K is for Knitting
Cutter12 chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Aww... that was a really sweet story. I had me smiling at the end. :)
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
I liked the story! :)
Sarai chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
Aww!
shaolingrrl chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
Heh. Now we know what Don did during all those long stakeouts in Fugitive Recovery.

This was really sweet.

FYI, a lot of mathematicians are knitting and crocheting weird, non-intuitive shapes like Lorenz manifolds and hyperbolic planes, just to better visualize them. I can see Charlie getting in on that action. :-)
supergirl3684 chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
I admit to being a little nervous when I saw the title but DANG that was good! Cute idea!
Zubeneschamali chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
How sweet! And good job setting the scene at the beginning. ;)
thebondgirl chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
aww - that has got to be the nicest, cutest (unofficial ;P) tag to 'janus list' i've read yet - most original too! :)

i don't suppose you'd consider doing a short one-shot continuation? 'cause when i was reading this, it popped into my head, telling this fic from don's side this time: he'd come home and hear the floor creaking slightly from the rocking in the solarium, bringing back memories of coming home for a visit when he was younger and hearing margaret knitting and rocking upstairs - he would then follow the sound of the sound of the rocking and as he got closer to the top of the stairs, he could hear the clicking of needles and, being as exhausted as he was, could even half expect to see her knitting and rocking in the middle of the floor when he opened the door... seeing charlie doing that same thing instead would make him happy that that small part of her stuck behind in someone, and he could've decided to pass on some of the stitches he'd learned from watching her work...

i dunno - just some random scene that popped in my head, and i'd love it if you'd write it out... if you're interested :P

again, loved the fic! :D
Synbou chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
Oh thank you, 3rd! Today, I felt too far away from my own brother. Your story brought a smile to my face and some comfort. In itself, it was perfect piece.

Isa
luvnumb3rs chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
Excellent! Very nice brother moments.
DreamBrother chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
Holy hell! Lol, didn't see that one coming! Don Eppes, sitting in his apartment, knitting as he watches a baseball movie...now that's a werid image.

Liked this story, nice and calming

And i prefer crochetting if that's anything..
Ms.GrahamCracker chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
A great story. Your description of a "tired Don" was perfect. I could just see him slumped on the love seat. Another great story to add to your impressive list. Good Work.
Muffin Spex chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
Good story! I'm trying to imagine Charlie knitting lol!
PattyB chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
Perfect! Unusual and a great Eppes brother moment.

I hate to admit this but I half expected Don to watch Charlie for a while and

then ask if he'd teach him. How crazy is that!

I loved your line where Don "fought off sleep much as a toddler". Great visualization.