Reviews for First day of the Month
SakiNami chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
I'm from Australia and I love the first day of the month because I can pinch and punch all that I want!
Lol i am so evil ;P Anyway I really like this story.
Loki921 chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
Funny. I just read this at 3:46 on June 1st of 2014.
ShadowLandQueen chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
nice...
drake chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
poor victims... well im glad im not in their world!
witchfingers chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
Hahaha XD

That's so Loki!

Loved it xD
LittleGreenWolf chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
Hehe. I probably didn't enjoy it as it was ment since I'm unfamilar with the holiday, but that was cute and I really liked it. The Pinch and a Punch for the first day of the month seems SO like a tradition Loki would participate in.
spiralANgel chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
lol, well i like the idea of Loki chained up lol. and when Mayu hide behind Yamino that was good. please keep writing i cant wait to read more of your stories
Nara Merald chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
Err, Hello! Your private messaging is disabled so I can't contact you other than this way! (You might want to delete this later!). So yes, Australian, and no harm done! My Indonesian is very formal because I only learnt it in Uni... I really should write more (with much BETA help of course), but it takes so long and is so much work! We don't use slang or really common terms at Uni, the whole course is geared towards politeness and a very basic grasp, so while I try, I doubt I'll get much better until I get a chance to go over to Indonesia and do some more in-depth learning!

- Nara