Reviews for Luffy's Mistake
McCormick Girl chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
omg i laughed so hard, well done c:
Gummy Kitten chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
It's not America, it's just the retardation that is 4kids. No one in their right minds understands WHY it was necessary for that fail company to change Zoro to Zolo xD... except the people who don't know any better (need to be shot.)

Anyway, I'm just glad the new dubbed that's common around here (-American-) is more accurate. Funny story XD... I giggled. I don't blame Zoro for a second either. If my boyfriend ever accidentally called Zoro Zolo I wouldn't give him any for months either.
Jeanca chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
*haha* great idea ;)

In Germany Zoro's name is "Lorenor Zorro", which is kind of weird. Luffy is Ruffy and Usopp is Lysop. Some changes with names just don't make any sense...
LadyVonMudrick chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
That's hilarious! I kept giggling when i reached the end. A little more prologue for understanding. Other than than that. Great job.
KyuubiNoNeko chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
This made me giggle, and the comments did too (yes i read comments on other people's fics, i'm a weirdo).

I'm glad someone wrote about this, when i watched teh americanized version i was all like 'WTF!' at zoro's name XD
C3LLO chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
I really giggled at this.

This is too cute.
Tsuki of the Roselight chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Cute oneshot! It was really adorable to read. But I want to point out that the Japanese language does NOT have a 'r' sound and instead has a 'l' sound. A Japanese person would not say "zo-ro" but "zo-lo" in fact so it is not technically wrong to call him that.

However, Luffy's not Japanese (technically) so punishments are in order. .
jb chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
you should have made zolo zoros brother or cosin and when luffy called out zolo zoro could have got mad and ... thats all i got but anyway goodjob
ShuraShura chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
ahh, every time some one says zolo, baby jesus crys ._.
starkmaddness chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
ROFLMAO! poor luffy, even though i doubt zoro can stay chaste for a month~~

love the last line
Army of Smith chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
oh god i hate it wen he's called zolo. no wonder he got so pissed lol! no sex for a month lol! oh yea he'll be back before then XD
naonaonao chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
XD ZOLO!

FINALLY, SOMEBODY GETS IT!
o4o86 chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
omg...SO FUNNY!
Galleta chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
LOL That was hilarious! “See if you get any for at least a month.” was THE Phrase. Thanks for sharing.
Mantinas chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
Great story! Really funny!