Reviews for Heat of the Moment
omg you need to cont
oliwek1994 chapter 2 . 10/2/2015
More, please, I beg you. ;A;
oliwek1994 chapter 1 . 10/2/2015
Totally not what I was expecting, but very interesting and pleasant experience. can't wait to read Scene 2. :
Sara99 chapter 2 . 5/27/2015
Wow, I really love this couple and the story looks great. Just one question, are you going to continue?
PrayerGirl chapter 2 . 3/21/2015
This story is very good! Please continue it! Please write more and update soon!
S1L3NTSH1NG4M1 chapter 2 . 3/9/2015
RavenSerendipity chapter 2 . 7/16/2014
AWWWW. Why you no finish!? Me want moreeee!

(Brain shuts down after realizing this story is several years old)

Sparity101 chapter 2 . 4/9/2014
Ooo fuck, continue please.
LiveLaughLoveReadForever chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Well, I see you haven't updated this story since 2007. That was 6 years ago. xD I have no way of telling if you're going to write another chapter, but I'm going to assume you aren't. This is, by far, one of the best BBxRae stories I've ever read though. I hope you continue this story eventually (come back to FF, get your inspiration back, whatever).
This is a truly great story. You have some amazing writing skills- the way the story was written was amazing, not just the plot.
Great story. I'm now going to stalk your profile and see what other things you've written.
Keep up the good work.
Novalia1001 chapter 2 . 6/19/2012
I'll die if you don't complete this story! Die, I tells ya!
NicitiesoftheDarkside chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Easy to visualize, dude! I was like-huh? then I was like-cool, then I was woah! Awesome! It, like, doesn't harsh my mellow at all!
HappiestClam chapter 2 . 5/13/2012
*pokes dead body* You dead? ' haven't updated this story in, like, five years...*pokes harder*
JUICY chapter 2 . 1/23/2012
omg this story is so good (: PLEASE CONTINUE i know its been years since youve written but pleaseee do it for me*makes cute puppy face*
Concolor44 chapter 2 . 1/16/2011
Man, you could cut the tension into Legos and build a fort with it! Good work.

Now, that being said, I note that it has been 3.3 YEARS since your last update. That usually means the story has been abandoned, which would be a damned shame. You never got to the part that supposedly generates the M rating. Do you have any plans to continue?
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »