Reviews for Heat of the Moment
RavenSerendipity chapter 2 . 7/16/2014
AWWWW. Why you no finish!? Me want moreeee!

(Brain shuts down after realizing this story is several years old)

NOOOOOO!
Sparity101 chapter 2 . 4/9/2014
Ooo fuck, continue please.
LiveLaughLoveReadForever chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Well, I see you haven't updated this story since 2007. That was 6 years ago. xD I have no way of telling if you're going to write another chapter, but I'm going to assume you aren't. This is, by far, one of the best BBxRae stories I've ever read though. I hope you continue this story eventually (come back to FF, get your inspiration back, whatever).
This is a truly great story. You have some amazing writing skills- the way the story was written was amazing, not just the plot.
Great story. I'm now going to stalk your profile and see what other things you've written.
Keep up the good work.
Novalia1001 chapter 2 . 6/19/2012
I'll die if you don't complete this story! Die, I tells ya!
NicitiesoftheDarkside chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Easy to visualize, dude! I was like-huh? then I was like-cool, then I was woah! Awesome! It, like, doesn't harsh my mellow at all!
midnightheula chapter 2 . 5/13/2012
*pokes dead body* You dead? 'Cause...you haven't updated this story in, like, five years...*pokes harder*
JUICY chapter 2 . 1/23/2012
omg this story is so good (: PLEASE CONTINUE i know its been years since youve written but pleaseee do it for me*makes cute puppy face*
Concolor44 chapter 2 . 1/16/2011
Man, you could cut the tension into Legos and build a fort with it! Good work.

Now, that being said, I note that it has been 3.3 YEARS since your last update. That usually means the story has been abandoned, which would be a damned shame. You never got to the part that supposedly generates the M rating. Do you have any plans to continue?
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Girl's got it bad. She can't go for even a few minutes without thinking about him? He needs to be made AWARE of this fact.

It makes sense that she'd want to have some civilian clothes, some personal effects as it were. And I'm glad to see her going through a physical workout. That, too, is a part of her training that Robin would not have neglected.
Wind Lane chapter 2 . 1/1/2009
I just read your latest story and thought it was a nice one shot, so I decided to see what else you had written and found this. It's a very interesting read and seems like a very well woven story. You've presented an original concept here and those become harder and harder to come by with characters that have been written about as much as these have. I'd love to see what happens next and could honestly not care less if there's lime in it or not. The story is good, it doesn't need it to continue to be good, but you should write what you want to see...after all, your head is the only one you can really get into.
Rebel chapter 2 . 5/29/2008
It's a very good story so far. PLEASE continue. Love the small details.
aqua123 chapter 2 . 3/10/2008
This is very promising.. I like that a lot of the story isn't actuall dialouge, so you can get a sense of what everyone is feeling and the situations, etc. stories like this are usually a risk (if you're not a good writer, anyway..) because it gets dragged out too much, but this isnt like that.. I like your style of writing.. ANYWAYS, so yea its good update asap.
RaexBB72 chapter 2 . 2/17/2008
I love this. It's great and alot different from everything else I've been reading lately. Other stories I've been reading have to much action and talking. I love how you toned and calmed it down a bit. It's actually kind of relaxing to read this. I wouldn't change a thing. The plot is also VERY intriguing. Keep up the awesome work!
Kiwimon's Tamer chapter 2 . 12/26/2007
This is a great story. Conintue... pretty please.
titanfan45 chapter 2 . 12/7/2007
Excellent. I like how you've written this. I'll be checking out your other stories as well.