Reviews for The Hell That I Am
TheEndofTag chapter 4 . 10/21/2009
wow...intense...but beautifully written...i just love it!...although it ended abrutly...*pout*...you should have ended with a nice fluffy scene...but nevertheless, it is still a good story...
xjamiexcupcakex chapter 4 . 7/17/2009
realy good! i love it! you gotta put up the new chapter!
tearfularcher chapter 4 . 7/11/2009
Poor Kakashi, I hope Iruka can make him feel better with some TLC.
deviltiger chapter 4 . 7/11/2009
Amazing, this is so detailed and full of emotion that I couldn't help but feel for Kakashi and Iruka and what they are going through. I hope Iruka can help Kakashi, it breaks my heart to see him that way.
Moonykins227 chapter 3 . 12/12/2008
Great story,

Please don't give up on this, it is very well done, with a great story line. I am not going to be one of those people who threatens you are sends you scathing emails if you don't comply, but I did want to give you my encouragement and let you know that there is still someone reading this story.

Good luck with this story and any other pieces you might be working on.

Tootles,

Moonykins227
Na-san chapter 3 . 9/4/2008
I don't know if I already wrote a review for this one, but it doesn't matter!

I just love this fic, when I saw that there was a second chapter I stood very haapy and now with the third...Oh gosh!I love this!I hope you continue writing!

Good Luck!
daemoneko chapter 3 . 9/1/2008
Just found this story. Nice work - hope you continue! Please let there be light at the end of the angst-tunnel...
Ryu Earth chapter 3 . 9/1/2008
yay! This chapter was well worth the wait, and even though it ended with a cliffhanger, it is so yummy and angst filled! XD

Thanks for the update and I hope that you will be able to get the next chapter out without a long wait ;
bobbytee chapter 3 . 9/1/2008
This chapter was great; I am so glad you updated this! Poor banished Pakkun T_T

Can't wait for the next chapter. You've left me so curious about poor Kakashi.
bobbytee chapter 2 . 8/10/2008
I got worried when I saw the "Complete" tag at the top since this would've been a pretty lame ending, imho.

I can't wait to see what happens when Iruka finds him! You've done a good job at making me feel bad for the both of them (even though I admit that I kind of want to slap Kakashi to get him to stop being so damn stubborn! :( ...) I eagerly await your update!
SongoftheDarquePhoenix chapter 2 . 7/8/2008
Thats just a cruel place to leave it!
erik3745 chapter 2 . 6/22/2008
Like it! Continue please!
todo-mahem chapter 2 . 6/19/2008
hrm.. i quite like this! this is my first kakashi and iruka fanfic, and i find it incredibly interesting! :)
Fluffy Bunny Slippers chapter 2 . 6/13/2008
I really like this. I think have an angst fixation at the moment.

This is great and I'm glad it's not over, but did you know you have it marked as complete?

Looking forward to more.
Ryu Earth chapter 2 . 6/12/2008
i'm glad that it's not over! but i hope that kakashi is ok! /