Reviews for My Worst Case Scenario
ghostboi chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
This story was completely, absolutely brilliant. It made me laugh aloud & hold my breath, both. Loved it.
sousagal91 chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
This one was amazing! I was skeptical at a story this long without chapters-somehow, my attention span is much better when stories are split into chapters. Anyway, although it took me about a week of on-and-off reading, I finally completed the story about five minutes ago. And it was totally worth it! The absolute best part of any story I've ever read, ever?

"You don’t ever –“ - thud - “entice people to come after you instead of me, dumbass."

I cracked up for about twenty minutes, then really thought about the line and got all sappy for a while. So I spent about half an hour trying to get past that little part of Cox's rant. Amazing.
NightmareAhead chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
"Aha! Dr. Cox liked Poke’mon. That practically made them best friends."

omFg that part made me laugh SO FUCKING hard I almost peed and my brother gave me a really worried look. lmao.

Loved the fic and I'm about to read the sequel!
Majestik Moose chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
Heheh. This was a fun read :)

Loved the bit where Dr. Cox called JD "Pikachu" :P
Discombobulated1382 chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
“You even look at him, and I’ll drop you!”

The voice was unmistakably JD’s even if the tone and words weren’t. JD was good at pretending to threaten people but he sucked at actually doing it, or even coming close with any credibility. There was a solid, genuine-sounding menace in his voice for once.

“Come on, nutcase, you want someone to take this out on, let’s go.”

Beautiful. Utterly beautiful. :)
HeadingNorth chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
*big grin* I see the beginnings of slash. :D
pajaroenvuelo chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
This was made of all sorts of brilliance. Every time I read JD/Cox fic I marvel at how well they compliment each other. It's kind of awesome and that confrontation towards the end was just... perfect. You have such an amazing grasp on the two of them and I really enjoyed reading this.
Bells of Tomorrow chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
That was really, REALLY good. Great writing, great plot, everyone in character - just an all around awesome piece. Well done.
Kirinin chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
Je'adore! I knew that *something* would have to happen to change the dynamic while Cox and JD were at the conference, but I had no idea it would be something so dramatic. I barely breathed throughout the whole hostage situation, which was tense and unpredictable. JD becoming a BA the moment Cox was in danger was sweet and hilarious.

I also liked how you didn't have the mushyness until later. Of *course* Perry's initial reaction to JD in danger is to want to swat him off the planet. ("How *dare* you risk yourself that way! I'll kill you!", LOL.)

Beautiful, IC, wondrous. *adds to C2* Congratulations, yours is the first Scrubs fic!

-K
Nari Starfire chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
This story (and the sequel) is probably in my top five of the best Scrubs stories EVER. I have read this over and over and over, at least ten times, and I never get tired of it. The Cox/JD interaction is so PERFECT! I love love love love your stories and it would be my greatest wish for you to write another one-shot to make this sequence into a three-part. I don't know if you like slash, but a follow up story of the sequel to this story with a bit of Cox/JD slash would be heaven for me. Also, I'm a huge Supernatural fan! Sammy is my love. DID YOU SEE SEASON THREE FINALE? That shit was insane! I totally expected it, but at the same time it shocked the hell outta me. Keep writing!
Verna-S chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
Wow. This is head and shoulders above most Scrubs fanfiction I've come across. I thought the characterization was lovely. At first I had a hard time believing that JD would be such a hero (instead of whimpering and curling into a ball during a hostage situation) but then when you consider his impulsiveness and his ability to blurt things out or run away at the drop of a hat, I can see it happening after all.

Something I LOVED was your ability to capture JD's daydreams in the narrative without it seeming very awkward or clunky or a huge disruption in the flow of the story. The transitions were so smooth I admit I'm jealous, because I've been wanting to write Scrubs fic for a while but wasn't impressed with the way in which other authors were handling it and was beginning to think it'd be impossible. But the mattress-stealing bit and the Spock quote and "you don't know how to let anybody love you" bit were-hah!-so perfect.

And the pages. And Jordan's snarky little comment with just the hint that Cox may have exploded at her for it... ahh, I love this fic.

Excellent job, really. I was starting to think I'd find nothing *good* on to read...
jka1 chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
wow this was a really well written piece of work -
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
That was pretty long and whatnot but I loved it. :) Great, great job! I loved it...it wasn't your typical 'Dr Cox and JD end up being hostages' stories, I liked it. :) I enjoyed it so once again, great job. :)

Angelica
loscar chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
AW so cute! I love this. no smarm. no pink-fluffy-glasses. i love the gruffyness (? is it a word?). as i read the after-hostage part i feared there will be a moment of horrible fluff-embrance something or other but you handled it believable and true to the characters... you got the characters really well written. no one is ooc. i enjoyed reading it!

wanna more of it!
Justasimplekidfrombrooklyn chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
wow

just... wow

i thihk coz loves him rerally ;P

great job