Reviews for Magical Secrets at Sea
Melikalilly chapter 22 . 9/8
I love this story
tmntfanforever851 chapter 3 . 8/28
Am guessing jack drunk the water from the fountain of youth before it was destroyed
PPGZfanBlood16 chapter 22 . 8/22
more please
Rosa Scarsz Cruz chapter 22 . 8/18
Slytherin. I can imagine Dumbledore's face at that.
wilbornas chapter 22 . 7/11
Hope you write the next chapter soon. This story is fantastic and I can't wait to see which house you put Harry in and how the story progresses.
Sukuru9188 chapter 1 . 6/25
I must say you have a wonderful way with words. It's not often that I read a "first chapter/prologue" and become hooked right away. I would go so far as to say that its almost poetic. You paint a multi hued picture that gives the imagination all the right components to visualize the story in ones head.

very well done,

sukuru
blackbloodywolf chapter 22 . 6/15
Why did you stop there? please continue!
Raews chapter 22 . 6/6
Are ya dead ma'am/sir? It's 2017, ye 'ave a mighty long 'IATUS fer 'he story.
misuky7 chapter 22 . 6/1
I cannot wait for the sequel. :3
Albus Dumbledore chapter 5 . 5/15
THIS LAST CHAPTER MADE ME TEAR UP.
HEART OF THE FLAMING SEA chapter 1 . 5/5
FREAKIN UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP DDDDDDĎDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE UUUPPPDDDAAATTTEEE SSSOOOOOONNN PPPLLLEEEAAASSSEEE I'M DYING FOR MORE! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! DON'T LEAVE ME HERE! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! I NEED MORE! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! I LOVE THIS BOOK IT'S AMAZING! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
Kukay chapter 22 . 3/7
I LOVE IT! Huhuhuhuhu...whywhywhwywhy
Anyhow i shall wait till the end of time for a sequel or something T T
Lavonya chapter 22 . 12/27/2016
Please... PLEASE write a sequel
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH
Black Madnesss chapter 22 . 11/19/2016
NOOOOOOOOOO! WHY! Stupid cliffhangers.
Please update soon. This is a awesome story
Ventus Princeps chapter 22 . 11/4/2016
Such a great story! I srsly hope you post a sequel or some oneshots at some point. I'm fixing to go through your page in stock your stories a little! Srsly fab!

Oh, and couldn't help seeing this person below me (squarekiddo) and their disgusting homophobic rant. No romance in a story but even the suggestion that it could be a possibility, or that the author is into that kind of thing brings out this bs. So sad. Hope it didn't put you off. You're an amazing writer!
1,128 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »