Reviews for Magical Secrets at Sea
wilbornas chapter 22 . 7/11
Hope you write the next chapter soon. This story is fantastic and I can't wait to see which house you put Harry in and how the story progresses.
Sukuru9188 chapter 1 . 6/25
I must say you have a wonderful way with words. It's not often that I read a "first chapter/prologue" and become hooked right away. I would go so far as to say that its almost poetic. You paint a multi hued picture that gives the imagination all the right components to visualize the story in ones head.

very well done,

sukuru
blackbloodywolf chapter 22 . 6/15
Why did you stop there? please continue!
Raews chapter 22 . 6/6
Are ya dead ma'am/sir? It's 2017, ye 'ave a mighty long 'IATUS fer 'he story.
misuky7 chapter 22 . 6/1
I cannot wait for the sequel. :3
Albus Dumbledore chapter 5 . 5/15
THIS LAST CHAPTER MADE ME TEAR UP.
HEART OF THE FLAMING SEA chapter 1 . 5/5
FREAKIN UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP DDDDDDĎDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE UUUPPPDDDAAATTTEEE SSSOOOOOONNN PPPLLLEEEAAASSSEEE I'M DYING FOR MORE! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! DON'T LEAVE ME HERE! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! I NEED MORE! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! I LOVE THIS BOOK IT'S AMAZING! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
Kukay chapter 22 . 3/7
I LOVE IT! Huhuhuhuhu...whywhywhwywhy
Anyhow i shall wait till the end of time for a sequel or something T T
Lavonya chapter 22 . 12/27/2016
Please... PLEASE write a sequel
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH
Black Madnesss chapter 22 . 11/19/2016
NOOOOOOOOOO! WHY! Stupid cliffhangers.
Please update soon. This is a awesome story
Ventus Princeps chapter 22 . 11/4/2016
Such a great story! I srsly hope you post a sequel or some oneshots at some point. I'm fixing to go through your page in stock your stories a little! Srsly fab!

Oh, and couldn't help seeing this person below me (squarekiddo) and their disgusting homophobic rant. No romance in a story but even the suggestion that it could be a possibility, or that the author is into that kind of thing brings out this bs. So sad. Hope it didn't put you off. You're an amazing writer!
Squarekiddo chapter 5 . 9/20/2016
This is why I try to Never read A/Ns its either FILLED with small spoilers, or small facts that makes your dislike the story subconsciously, for example I cant STAND gay things, at all, if people want to be gay and parade it, fine, do it away from me, if people think im sick for thinking that, fine, think it away from me. Point is the simple fact that you say you enjoy slash, and you havent necessarily added it in this story, it makes me like the story less just because of the fact that there might be some slash going on, and even though I know its illogical to think that way, I do.

I really do think people need to think about what they say in their A/Ns more in general, spoilers are almost a certainty with A/Ns I read several that even summaries their next chapters in the ending A/N seems harmless and glance, but seriously, its no always so easy to ignore text to read, you tend to read the A/Ns even when you try to avoid them.
Guest chapter 22 . 9/1/2016
Oh my fucking God! You sadist , you can't do this to me ! How could you. Such a wonderful sorry and you end it on a bloody clif hanger to top all cliff hangers. It seems like it will never be continued . My gods now I'm going to be thinking about this and what it could have been all the time .
Penny is wise chapter 22 . 8/30/2016
Awesome story. Loved the idea and was really hoping for a sequel. The person who took over stopped after 2000 or so words and never picked it up again.
TheSilverHunt3r chapter 22 . 8/21/2016
Please write more stories! Kudos, this is one of my favorites.
-Silver