Reviews for Magical Secrets at Sea
Shoetsu Otaku chapter 22 . 7/19
oh you poo. you absolute poo. This has been wonderful, thank you!
DoublePaws chapter 22 . 5/22
great story!
passion4christ chapter 22 . 5/9
That ending is genius! Had me laughing for a good five minutes! Thank you :D
Noxy the Proxy chapter 1 . 4/26
Interestin'.
thredn'goldsnake chapter 14 . 4/13
Awesome story, almost among the ranos of Mr. Chaos and Mrs. InsaneOne, two of my fav. fic authors. Loved the 'drunk' Will last chap.
R27wolf chapter 13 . 4/9
I, personally, think that JackxWill is simply adorable.
Anju Makaa chapter 22 . 3/18
This is really good..I would love it if you where to continue. Please post the sequel soon. Thank you.
Who chapter 22 . 3/12
I must say that i am realy curious who made up this BS about that muggle is derogatory term or even that exist in potterverse term mundane
koper chapter 14 . 3/12
O man i realy hope dumbledore will suffer for this
Polymer1 chapter 20 . 2/26
Taken him under her wave...I like it, very clever. Not many would have thought of that and just said wing.
You should do a second book
MysteryAsia chapter 5 . 2/3
Dudley seems like a nice kid in this fanfic. Like him
rana2001 chapter 22 . 12/3/2014
This was truly great to read (even if the concept was a bit odd)

Thank you for writing it and I really love the way you handled a lot of characters who are usually not done very well.
MiyuNamikaze chapter 22 . 11/23/2014
O my bloody gosh I can't believe you ended it there xD

This fic is uh-mah-zhing.

And for fitting Hedwig into Tortuga, you know how Harry can communicate with Calypso and everything. Hedwig gets sick on Tortuga and almost dies or something, Harry asks Calypso to help and in return Harry has to stay with her for a certain time period or something.
MysByTheNight chapter 22 . 11/18/2014
I would love to hear more from this, lovely characterisation and fun to read. You've made both of these fictions fit well within each other and haven't left any major plot holes. Great work :)
1,081 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »