Reviews for Out of Sight, Out of Mind
EmmaRose2 chapter 4 . 7/6/2007
I should think the entire NYPD would be involved in looking for a fellow officer, don't you?
EmmaRose2 chapter 14 . 7/6/2007
I'm finding many inconsistencies with this story, the major one jumping out that he was in a dumpster and brought over to the garbage dump. Now, if there were a strike on, how would this happen? Have you ever visited New York? It might do you some good to research your material before laying it out in a story, fiction or not.
PracticingTheArt chapter 14 . 6/17/2007
This was a really good story - well sustained in terms of tension and pace right until the end as well as being a really good read!

Nicely done!
smithcrafter chapter 14 . 6/12/2007
Talk about a perfect way to shut Tunney up! Great story all the way through.
Beth Pryor chapter 14 . 6/12/2007
I loved it! Great story as usual with a super ending. I'll be anxiously awaiting the next one :-)
smithcrafter chapter 13 . 6/11/2007
Good cliff-hanger.
PracticingTheArt chapter 7 . 6/10/2007
Now Ash, logic tells me that there must have been a moment between JD in his suit and JD in his hospital gown but it wasn't described - so near, yet so far! lol.

That aside, this story is so much fun!
Beth Pryor chapter 9 . 6/9/2007
Oh, Jim. No matter how much you change, you still stay the same.

Good job so far. Sorry I'm just now getting around to reviewing, but I've been reading all along. Looking forward to the next part.
smithcrafter chapter 9 . 6/9/2007
OOPS! Talk about word association boo-boos! One Dumbo Dunbar foot into great big mouth! I love it.
lemonpig73 chapter 8 . 6/9/2007
Brilliant ! And getting better with every chapter...
PracticingTheArt chapter 6 . 6/7/2007
I'm really enjoying this story and the fact that you keep me happy with a post every day puts a big smile on my face.

Thanks for writing!
PracticingTheArt chapter 4 . 6/5/2007
I don't think it's physically possible for me to wait for the next chapter.
smithcrafter chapter 4 . 6/5/2007
Just keep those good chapters coming. I may not review evey single chapter, but trust me, I WILL be reading them!
ittm chapter 3 . 6/4/2007
Great work-I'm crushed that I've reached the end of what you've written so far-what a big cliffy!
smithcrafter chapter 3 . 6/4/2007
I appreciate the frequent updates. This is a good story.