Reviews for Rainy Day Repartee
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
Awwwww! So sweet. I've seen two before!
Kilt chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
I love this story.
asdfjkl chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
not quite a six year old (who'd be running around the house after 4 days) but cute nonetheless!
LOTRRanger chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
AW! Elboron is cute! Good job
Aurora West chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
Very nice. I loved Faramir's questioning HOW Elboron was going to save all the animals.

And double rainbows are wonderful. :)
Deandra chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
Charming! And yes, double rainbows are a rare treat!

One thing: “The leaves will have little rivulets of water dripping off, glinting and glittering in the most bewitching way, and you will see colors more vivid than ever before. But sometimes—“ Éowyn lowered her voice to a secretive whisper

It seems like that should be Faramir speaking and that Eowyn didn't join in the explanation until later, so it was surprising to see Eowyn's name attached to that line. Or are they intermingling the explanation to Elboron?

- Deandra
so not telling chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
The rainbows after desart a storm are the neatest i saw a tripple one once and it was so cool cause two of the rainbows toched and the very end it was neat oh and i almost forgot i loved it very much you should write more F&E family stories (0
tragicomedy chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
This is such a great fic! Such a nice family dynamic (Eowyn is so lucky *jealous*) I love the part where Faramir asks Elboron how he's going to save the animals - he's so clever! And double rainbows are gorgeous, but I've never seen a triple! .
M Elizabeth Penn chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
My family actually saw a double rainbow. And it truly was a sign of good fortune, as our house sold a week after we saw them.
Lord Ecthelion chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
Loved the subtle hints pointing towards book-verse. The personalities were wonderfully executed.
KsandraMallan chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
aw... so sweet! It was absolutely beautiful, great job!
Mister Frodo chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
An incredible One Shot. It's a great story, and very, very charming. While sometimes I get annoyed at parts of stories when parents dodge around the bush when talking to their kids, your writing is these moment is excellent.

I must say, your skill with the dialogue and the simple actions of the characters is immense. This is one of the best fan fics I have ever read.

I hope you continue to write stories as good as this one!
Good Queen Vold chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
That was so bonny! I love little Elboron. :)
jewelledhunter chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
I can't believe I've never seen this fic; it's so funny yet beautiful! So I wanted to add it to my C2 and someone already did; may the Valar bless them.

Simply beautiful, and Elboron is such a nice character. I love this fic; it's going on my favs.
the fool on the hill chapter 1 . 6/4/2007