Reviews for PsyOps
Jaby chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
whow. hard stuff. thank you!
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
That's so sad! Evil Manticore! I hate them! Awesome story! It's really good!
Erkith chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
What an interesting line of thought, hope you continue it at some point
NovemberSGA chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
Well written and I like how you left it open and hopeful at the end.

They are so good together and after all they've been through they deserve for something to go their way.

It's cool that Alec KNOWS he loves her. He does FEEL it, even if it is in fleeting moments. That inidicates to me that it's fixable.

Please fix Alec. He can be a scamp, but he's such a sweet lovable scamp with a BIG HEART. It would be so tragic for him to go through life without being able to FEEL LOVE. Something we all need and he craves. It would be too sad to think he could never feel that. What a cold and isolating life. It's worse to know it's there just within reach but still unable to quite grasp it.

Gotta fix that boy...he deserves it...they both do...

And if this is a one-shot, thanks for ending it with the hope and determination that they will find a way.
purplebunnywabbit chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
That was great! I felt sappy, don't get me wrong... but still fantastic! Loved it! :D
acb chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
Very well done!
Sliwolf chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
REALLY GOOD, i love this new plot line its deff. unic plz up date soon
adamei chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
oo.. I liked this one. It's fun to get a new angle on the MA relationship. It's a fair assumption that the Manticore doesn't really do anything positive to your emotional growth and relationship skills. It was well writen too. More, please )
YokoYuyGal chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
loving it. maybe you could continue...please?
Stand In Girl chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
Already reviewed, but I reread and caught some things I'd missed. First, I felt the hope in the ending that I originally didn't get. It seems so unfixable, so I get Alec's complete resignation for his fate. But Max... well, she's nothing if not determined, right? It makes me think that maybe, just maybe, she can work this one out.

Also, I find his emotions very interesting. They're all connected to the love that he can't feel - anger that she won't listen, the vague pain when she's having a bad day, and the slight hope that her stubbornness will help. It just makes me wonder if whatever Manticore did is permanent, because I'm sure Manticore wouldn't want him to be affected by emotions like that, either. Maybe whatever response they programmed into him is starting to wear at the edges. Maybe.

I agree with Kylu that I continuation would be amazing. But, if your brain saw this as the end, I understand how hard it would be to write more. Still, awesome story.
klylu chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
Alec exploded then. “Dammit, Max! How do you know I didn’t make all that up to make you feel better?” he argued desperately.

“I don’t feel better!” she shouted at him.

Alec flinched. Yeah, not so smart there.

uhmm... this actually made me laugh. how twisted i am? lol

i reviewed at nwp, but i since i re-read it, i just wanted to add something.

i could be wrong, but what gives me hope is his reaction to her pain. it is 'dull' maybe but he does feel something. as long as max is unhappy, he is off, like he can't function properly.

i don't know if they 'broke' him in his brain chemistry, or with something more 'physical' like neural connection or what. but even if i think this is a perfect standalone, a part of me really would like to see a 'fixed' alec, able to feel his love for max.