Reviews for Forbidden Love
Esponer chapter 1 . 3/28/2002
I thought you said you were a bad writer, Wolf. )

That's one of the best written stories I've ever read. When I was reading it, I totally forgot I wasn't reading something by one of the very best and most famous authors.

You're plot is great - don't leave it there, Wolf, or I'll just have to find some way or other to kill you.
Saskia Gorda chapter 1 . 3/14/2002
That waz SOOOOO good. SOME people out there *blushes with shame* couldn't acomplish that if they tried their whole life!

I'm proud you reveiwed my story :-)

Howl with the Wind...

Howl with your heart...

Your life is a gale,

Live every part.

P.S.

Tee hee, theres a little poetry for ya, improve, *please don't make fun of me, i have low self esteem* lol

P.P.S.

JUST KIDDING
Crimsy chapter 1 . 3/9/2002
HELLO! You just can't leave the story like this! Ya gotta update! Second chapter! Vampire and human, *sigh* SO CUTE! I mean I don't anything to turn our like Night Walker, but WOW! Loved the story!
Snuggle IshidaWheeler chapter 1 . 2/15/2002
THAT WAS YOUR FIRST FIC IT'S DA BOMB I LOVE IT YOUR A NATRUL (i can't do a fic like that even with million's of fic's of practise _)keep up the good work _~
liz-chan chapter 1 . 1/11/2002
Thats a great fic! Please keep writting :)
Jenny chapter 1 . 12/31/2001
THAT WAS THE BEST FANFIC I HAVE EVEREVER READ. PLEASE FINISH IT.

PLEASE!
Prof. Sparky chapter 1 . 12/23/2001
Spiffiness! Write more! _ Merlock...*drool*
Vittaria chapter 1 . 12/9/2001
i luv the story where's chapter 2?
Lena chapter 1 . 11/29/2001
I really like this! Merlock and Sara(h?) make a pretty good couple, I think. When the favorite stories feature gets back up, this story is definitely going on mine!
mel chapter 1 . 11/25/2001
its spelled sara, continue i wanna see if merlock holds back his craving for blood so he wouldnt hurt sara its interesting continue please!
Snea chapter 1 . 11/15/2001
Great story! I don't really know how Sara/Sarah's name is spelled though. (I don't watch TV with the captions on.) Please finish!
Angel of the Moon chapter 1 . 11/13/2001
God that was a great story! You should extend it into an even longer story. Explain what that shadowy figure is and what he wants with Sara. Oh yeah , Sara is spelt with no 'h' . PLEASE WRITE MORE!
Becky Schaefer chapter 1 . 10/7/2001
I loved this story especially when Sarah kissed Merlock Please continue I want to see how it ends!
Merlock101 chapter 1 . 9/14/2001
Hey, great fic! Especially since it's your first! Keep writing! Oh, and it's spelled Sara. No 'H.' I've watched it with the captions on- it was Sara. Hey, I remember you, you read my story: "The Moonlight Effect." I just wanted to tell you that the review you gave me was really nice and inspiring. I'd been having a really bad day and was having doubts about myself and my abilities and the nice review you gave me really cheered me up. Thanks! Good story! (I was going to e-mail you this, but since your e-mail adress is kept private . . . )
Ami chapter 1 . 9/4/2001
Weeeee! :) Good good...you have me wanting more. Please write this next part soon! _
50 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »