Reviews for Forbidden Love
Star Child chapter 1 . 7/17/2001
Pretty good, but I think you've got something! I'm dying to know what happens next. By the way, the reason "Sarah" is sometimes spelled "Sara" is because the original Japanese translation of her name was "Sora"... But that's only what I've been told! _;
Lucy Morreale chapter 1 . 7/17/2001
*screams & shouts* I LOVE THIS STORY! Merlock & Sara (Sarah) RULE!

*resumes normal tone (rsn)* If you MUST change it, PLEASE add more chapters! I have other ideas, too. If you are interested in them, please e-mail me! Thank you for writing this really great story!

P.S. *shouts* KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK! *rsn* Later!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2001
You suck baka! I hate Merlock/Sara stories! WHY CAN'T SOMEONE BE ORIGINAL? You could write a Bindi/Merlock story or better yet a Sara/other story! AND IT'S SARA! S-A-R-A!
Faded Galaxia chapter 1 . 7/16/2001
that was good, but it was like a piece of cheese in the plastic wrapper. to be rated g, i mean, that was just not right. if you plan to put any lemon on this, pppplllleeeaaasssee change the rating. for the love of mike and pete, that was descriptive! you are goo0d at this! keep going!
Rogue 57 chapter 1 . 7/16/2001
It's spelled S-A-R-A becuse in Japanese it would be Sora. Which of course means sky, but anyway good start keep writing.
50 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4