Reviews for Cold Fear
Effie17 chapter 1 . 7/14
Great story.
Thorny Hedge chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Loved this, and it made me really miss Numb3rs. :)
pipinheart chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
A very nice piece. I love Alan and Don taking care of charlie...
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
That was a great story! I really enjoyed it!
MilleniumHeart323 chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
VERY nice :)
Mistycat chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
I read this story because I recognized your name from SG1 stories and had always enjoyed those. I was correct. You write the Numb3rs stories just as well. You provide a story, emotional insight and keep the characterization. I hope to read more Numb3rs stories by you.
Jazmingirl chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
I love it
csimesser1 chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
that was good loved it
writeallnight chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Wow. That is an incredible story. You've got all the character personalities nailed, the way they act, the way they talk, it's spot on. Thank you so much for a great read!
hedi chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
Hi! I second the former opinions, you did a great job! The story was long, but always flowing and it wasn't boring for a second. The characters were also true to the original! Keep it up!
Mikkilynn chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
Wow! A fun read! Loved it! Thanks for sharing it with us. :-)
verbal acuity chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
Oh man, I wish I read this sooner. ): This was amazing, well written, and a -monster- of a story. Great job characterizing them! I loved this!
Jelsemium chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
Excellent story! I'm so glad you posted it. :-)

I think you did an excellent job with the characterization, and I loved the interaction between the characters.

Your descriptions of the effects of hypothermia sound like you've done some research on the subject.

You did make one minor error. Megan does not have any brothers. She's the youngest of four girls and was, according to Megan in "Dark Matter", her father's last chance to have a son.

I would have liked a scene with Charlie and Megan after the team got off the mountain. Perhaps you could do an outtake story?

Comment about the formatting: You have the story broken up into chapters and I think it might have been better to have posted in chapters.
Noma chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
Loved it. Well written, good details... a natural story teller. I can't wait to read more of your work.
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
Wow, I got lucky. I just started watching Numb3rs last week and this is the first fanfic story I've gone looking for, and it was an excellent one. I loved it.

( "Don't laugh. I used to rough it with my dad and brothers growing up." )

Um, Megan doesn't have any brother's, which is a big disappointment to her Dad

( "Then you better go and find a doctor because you've got a lion inside you." )

( Of course, at the rate you and your brother are going, you'll be my age by the time you get your firstborn." )