Reviews for The Right Thing
andaere chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
I really like this story. The characters are perfectly in character, and as usual nothing seemed wrong and the whole story might well have been a deleted scene on Lost. (Are you one of the Lost screenwriters in disguise? xD)

I really like broken!Ben, mostly post-Alex's-death but also during this 'fic. I like his character because it's so interesting and complex, but I was never too into the whole "manipulative, cold, calculating" persona. I mean, that's fine too...

Gah, I digress. Basically, I love this story. It's sad, but hopeful. Thank you for writing this. :)
freak.on.a.leash.13 chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
i was looking for a really good ben/juliet piece, and I finally found this. the best one I've ever read for sure. adding it to my favs
Shiro Ryuu chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
That was very sweet. It had a very real feeling to it, too, especially in that last sentence - not exactly a happy or sad ending, but it was faintly hopeful just the same. t_t It was sad, how mercilessly Ben was treated in the finale; it'd be nice if something like this happens when season four starts, sigh...
Malvolia chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
I love this. I love the arcs you bring the characters through, and the subtle changes, and the redemption of hate dissipating. These are the sorts of moments I love to see in the show-moving past the impulse for self-preservation and reaching out to another person instead, even if there are oceans of bad blood between them. I would love to see this sort of redemption for Ben and Juliet's characters in the show.

*crosses fingers* :)
Frannie1 chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
Nice. I like that Juliet is always serving food. She's a born waitress. Just kidding, of course.