Reviews for These Days
Anibal704 chapter 6 . 1/21/2018
Sad that this story was never finished...it was good.
Shoultastic chapter 6 . 1/30/2013
Great story. I know it has been years-but you should finish it!
jk chapter 6 . 11/13/2012
wish you had finished this fic.
JennabellxBaby chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
I've only just come across this story and I've only just begun... but I just wanted to say what a wonderful beginning!
trtlsoup2001 chapter 6 . 6/19/2012
Ahh, too bad not it's not finished. I hope you went on to something creative, though.
emmazart chapter 6 . 4/24/2010
please please please keep writing! i want to know what happens while she's staying with him! :D
Fansquee chapter 6 . 3/2/2010
You seriously ned to continue this fic... but... it's been three or so years, but I can still hope.
Fansquee chapter 5 . 3/2/2010
Oh! Gordon Gordon! What a BRILLIANT surprise (ok, I knew he was going to be in it, obviously)!

So... Booth loves Bones, but Bones... is confused? This'll be interesting.
Fansquee chapter 4 . 3/2/2010
Did we ever hold a doubt of where she would stay?

Wonderful writing.
Fansquee chapter 3 . 3/2/2010
Another brilliant chapter.

Love how the characters are spot on. That Booth is still able to use humour and that Bones isn't a simpering whimpy weepy mess, even though she has every right to be.
Fansquee chapter 2 . 3/2/2010
Jesus christ... who ignores loud music going on for 2 or so days straight!

And I have an inkling of what they may have disagreed upon.

Brilliant chapter.
Fansquee chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
Oh, this is a brilliant beginning, intense and oh my god... what a subject to tackle.

And Powderfinger? Pure. Genius.
xoxokiss210 chapter 6 . 2/19/2010
Angel Monroe chapter 6 . 12/30/2009
First off, let me say congratulations for being one of about 5% of writers on this site who can properly punctuate a sentence and use the right form of there/their/they're. That in itself makes you all kinds of wonderful in my eyes. Aside from that, this story shows great insightfulness and depth. Booth is my favorite, but Angela is so in character and my heart breaks for Brennan. As yet I have no criticism. Oh, right, except that you haven't updated this thing in forever and, judging by the time lapse, probably aren't planning to. Seriously, Hun, I want to see what happens when Brennan moves into Booth's apartment, and we haven't seen even a hint of catching the perp. If you need ideas, I'm totally your girl. Anyway, pot to kettle here, please continue this story. It's too good to sit here unfinished.
lrigD chapter 6 . 12/28/2008
Hey. I have been reading your story for the past hour (or so - forgot the time) and I am absolutely enchanted by it. The delicacy of the subject is perfectly described by you. I can honestly say this is one of the best 'serious'(forgive me; I can't find the right word) Bones fics I have ever read. Great characterization, and even though there is no way we could find out how they would react in 'real life'(for I doubt they'd make this happen on the show), the way you write here is very realistic. You are able to conjure up emotions in people - I have read some of the other reviews, and generally they agree with my opinion. You have a great ability to make people hurt with the characters, make them rejoice with the characters...

Ok, this has gotten way too poetic. I noticed you haven't updated this since last year, and I just wonder what caused you to abandon this story, because it really is a good story. I will be waiting for its next chapter!