Reviews for Not the Only One
FireWolf chapter 6 . 12/26/2014
Add me to your list please. Hope you post someplace else I suggest twisting the hell mouth.
DogNath chapter 6 . 10/21/2012
plz update cant wait for more
blue talith chapter 6 . 7/17/2012
I very much hope to continue to read Magemaster's stories on this website (of another, e.g., tth)!
Krysstinia chapter 6 . 6/7/2012
I agree with you totally.

By the way, your letter is missing something. I saw another story updated with this same letter, and that one had a link to an electronic petition. The address is: petition/lemons-for-fanfiction/. Hopefully when I press submit it will still be there. Go sign the petition there as well.

Who knows? This might actually lead to something.
Ace Trainer Jessie chapter 6 . 6/6/2012
All the best on this site are "signing" or basicaly posting the petition. i support you all as well. i'm adding it to my stories as well.
serenityselena chapter 5 . 7/14/2011
interesting plot...

hope you will continue the story _
Megagalvatron12 chapter 5 . 4/7/2011
awsome story nice sg1 buffy xover update soon,i would love to see a confrontation between sam and joyce keep up the good work
darkplayer35 chapter 5 . 10/30/2010
Very interesting start to the story. I like the take on the plot for the story. Please update soon.
blue talith chapter 5 . 3/26/2009
Please continue with the story. Don't stop now. You've got me hooked!
spk chapter 5 . 9/7/2008
I love this story and the idea that Buffy is Sam's daughter. I'd really love to see where you take this. Hope you can update again soon. :)
IchikoKitsuneKoumori chapter 5 . 9/3/2008
*shakes head* Faith definitely makes herself at home. lol
Gypsy Druid chapter 5 . 6/27/2008
I'm liking this. I hope you keep it going.
Jax9 chapter 5 . 6/13/2008
Keep Writing!
manticore-gurl071134 chapter 5 . 5/13/2008
excellent update.
Belle Morte Rising chapter 5 . 5/13/2008
Great that your back, this story is getting more and more interesting love the way your taking it.