Reviews for Not the Only One
General Mac chapter 5 . 5/13/2008
oh liking where this is going more chapters pretty please
Firewolfe chapter 5 . 5/12/2008
I have to say this is an interesting twist. I hope you pair Buff up with someone interesting. Maybe Davis as he could use a little bit of the wild side to lossen him up. I Hate to see ff pairings as the show always showed Buffy as definitely into guys. Well I look forward to seeing where it goes. Spike be a good match as well.
jupitersthunder chapter 5 . 5/12/2008
Good chapter. Been a LONG while. Please update soon.
Allen Pitt chapter 5 . 5/12/2008
only to find Giles shacked up with a teenage girl. For shame! Sure, she's the slayer ... I wonder if she's lying about Miya (ie Kakistos) or not... Sam should make things interesting, quite the surprise for Giles there-
Kyra5972 chapter 4 . 2/22/2008
Wow, I am so loving this! It's been forever since I've seen SG1, so some of the references confuse me but I can pretty much fill in the blanks. I really like that Cordy is all supportive of Buffy. I can't wait to see what happens next! More soon, please?

Kyra
Taeniaea chapter 4 . 2/11/2008
Great Story!
seraphinn chapter 4 . 1/29/2008
Please tell me that you are going to update this soon. It is a really great story.
panther73110 chapter 2 . 12/8/2007
Is Sam going to take custody of Buffy and what does SB and FB mean? Also who is Buffy's father and will Jacob get along with Buffy anytime soon? Will Giles move to where Buffy is when he finds out and are you going to be updating soon?
IchikoKitsuneKoumori chapter 4 . 12/6/2007
BAM Well shits overlapping. Huh? When did they start dating? There was something vague said earlier. But, the last that was known was that Carter knew that she couldn't go to the Cabin with O'Neil alone. Because something would happen.
IchikoKitsuneKoumori chapter 3 . 12/6/2007
I respect Jacob in the later episodes. But this Jacob I'm not thinking very highly of right now. Yay! Janet's ALIVE! *grins* hmm.. Slayers should be known by the Goa'uld and Tok'ra. In text somewhere.
IchikoKitsuneKoumori chapter 2 . 12/6/2007
oh Jacob you ass! Yeah O'Neil is awesome, isn't he. Whoa Whoa Whoa Your having Jacob view Buffy, like that? jeez.
IchikoKitsuneKoumori chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
oh Her hair! O.O grr... This Joyce is a bitch! Hey you know that SG-1 episode. Where Jack and Teal'c were the only ones aware of time rewinding itself over and over again. During one of these, O'Neil handed in his resignation and kisses Carter right as time rewinds? I love this episode.
manticore-gurl071134 chapter 4 . 12/2/2007
excellent chapter! looking forward to more.
spk chapter 4 . 11/25/2007
I was so happy to see this update. Can't wait to see how Bufy fits in at the SGC. Hope you can update again soon. :)
Knight Wulf chapter 4 . 11/22/2007
loved the chapter and can't wait till the next, wo is miya and what did she tell giles on the phone? oh and please update soon please
84 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »