Reviews for Dean's Job
Violently Red chapter 1 . 5/14
So sad but so so good :) I loved, darling.
Yellowbulma chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
I loved it!
necro omen13 chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
*cries*

Poor Dean! This was awesomely angsty and I love my angsty Dean.

*hugs Dean*
Twinchy chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
Heart-breaking tag. I can so understand Dean's wish to just stay there with his brother and never EVER let him go. *sniff*

Well written.
bubblesquirt chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
So this was amazing. Beautifully written, and I usually don't like stories written in first person but this flowed perfectly. I'm so glad I found this. I'm sad though that you only have one story! I only have one but it's a humor!fic because I don't think I could get all the emotions and angst-ness perfect like you did. Please write more.
Problematique chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
Damn, how did I miss that first time round? I'm so glad you commented on my fic, because it meant I got the chance to read this, and I've gotta say it's utterly convincing and emotional, and I love how Dean and Sam act in this. Dean's grief is lucid and palpable. Thank you for sharing it, and I hope we can see some more of your writing in the future!
Sarah486 chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
For the first ever Sam/Dean fic I've ever read, that was fantastic!

Beautiful and angsty. I am so in lov e with angst. But I feel sorry for Dean. The poor dear.

Your fic was really well written and you had some amazing lines in there. My favourite being:

Because if Sam were just sleeping, he’d be all twisted arms and legs and soft snores - not cold limbs and blue lips.

Perfect line.
KatieLB chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
great little dream... oh poor dean... he ripped my heart out in that finale...great job on this
PookbearD chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
For a first ff, that was great. I too just wrote my first Supernatural story and know the value of honest feedback. You have a wonderful style and I will be on the lookout for future stories.
tona234angel chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
Awesome job.
pizzapixie chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
Great job! You've given a glimpse of what Dean is feeling. Please write LOTS of stories!
Arinia chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
Good job! Your first SN fic you say? Well it was a wonderful read and a nice original take on the finale. I can so see this happening to!
Sera and Tails chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
Brilliant tag, and lovely capture of emotions.

Concrit: "What he HAS to do next" Just a matter of style, there's no need for caps when italics can take care of emphasis. Other than that, stellar job.

Cheers,

Tails
Ster1 chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
This was really well done! The characterization of the brothers is right on, with just the right mix of humor, love and angst.

You should definitely keep writing-I'd love to see more of your work...