Reviews for Bad Burgers Make The World Go Round
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 17 . 5/6/2014
Okay that parting shot was very funny and he more than needed it. Hope this isn't this end or you have a sequel to this story because I'm dying to read more.
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 16 . 5/6/2014
Thought her 'dying' would have been a little more dramatic considering their bond, you know him crying or something, but it was still very good.
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 14 . 5/6/2014
So different from the movie but the plots really the same, it's also an interesting take on her powers. I've never read a story like this one before.
Zeriluna chapter 17 . 3/22/2012
Logan is one lucky guy, hehe I love the note "you have oficially been mind fucked" aswome!
Fla.Doomsday chapter 17 . 6/14/2010
Oh, come on, you can't stop there. More?
A Violet Kind Of Violence chapter 17 . 12/31/2009
Please please pleasse update soon!:"(
YaimLight chapter 17 . 8/27/2009
funny, diferent...will there be more?
ReaperTot chapter 17 . 12/31/2008
great ending loved the story
AmeliaDoloreFan21 chapter 17 . 10/6/2008
aww now thats just teasing! but i love this story though. very creative
gem1990 chapter 17 . 9/30/2008
WOW. Mindfucked. Interesting term :) Great story! I loved it! You really have a talent for writing.
gem1990 chapter 16 . 9/30/2008
WHEW! Glad to see she is okay. I can't wait to read what is gonna happen next. I am going to read the next chapter right now.
gem1990 chapter 15 . 9/30/2008
*GASP* So mean to put a cliff hanger in right here. I love how selfless Logan is in this chapter. :) Two thumbs up!
gem1990 chapter 14 . 9/30/2008
Another cliffhanger chapter. I can't take much more! LOL. good chapter :)
gem1990 chapter 13 . 9/30/2008
I must say it is sheer brilliance the way you write the mind. I can really see the mind the way you write it. Fantastic job with this chapter :)
gem1990 chapter 12 . 9/30/2008
aww, poor Marie. so scared that she is hiding in Logan. At least Logan is coming around to being a bit nicer with her.