Reviews for The Best Muggle Cesspit This Side O' Hackney
shalhevet chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
This was AMAZING. There is not enough of this quality writing in fanfiction and definitly not nearly enough writing about Andromeda. She always fascinated me. Please write more about her? Call it an exercise or a fic or a tale of Beedle the Bard, I don't care, I'll read it.
yay chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
This is a book I'd like to see the rest of.
strawberryy2345 chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
again woonderful job. ive decided that i like your writing al ot and need to read all your stoires wihthin the next few days lol so expect a large multitude of new reviews, if you still even get on this. which i hope you do, or else my reviewing would be rather pointless...

anyways i have to give you a lot of credit because you are a very funny writer, and its really hard to be a funny writer. most pple fail miserably! but you have pulled it off quite nicely! lol especially in this fic, which isnt exactly a comedy, but definitely much more lighthearted. my favorite line

thats really funny, nicely written!
amortentiaaa chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
...where's Ted and Sirius? :P
Miss Aconite chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
Oh, wow. I loved this one... and it left me hoping for more. Please, please tell me this isn't a one-shot?
cckeimig chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
I agree. Quite the successful writing exercise.
amythestpony chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
excellent start, go Andromeda! woot, pretty cool how TED goes to that hotel, eh? wink wink ;)
Silver Sailor Ganymede chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
Very nicely written piece, I liked it a lot.
The Iman Lestrange chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
Well, I am rather partial to imagining Andy being disowned because she suddenly eloped with Ted, without having so much as let on to her secret friendship and eventual romance with him, but this is a nice twist on it anyhow. I like the bit about them keeping her wand and how Walburga is still a horrible old woman, even before we chance upon her in Grimmauld Place. All in all, a very nice piece with believable ideas and suppositions.

Nadiya

PS - I emailed you, but my brain is sort of...ick, so forgive the apathy and monontony.
delumacar chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
nice. now i'm hooked.
Narcissa Raie chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
cute :-)
lena rieux chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
Twisted Biscuit: I loves this piece of writing and I absolutely understand that it was only and exercise but I have to ask for more of it. It's great to find an andromeda with a sense of humor, and until now I have never seen her disowned without ted tonks to put a roof over her head. So I'm really curiose of how she survived those two months until september 11.

Good luck with the rest of your'e writing I think its ver amusing especially 'just a random tuesday' that had me laughing the whole time and loving mcgonagall.
Shinysavage chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
Unusual. This is a good thing. I particularly like "Then again, Andromeda had thought the old bat would drop dead of a heart attack if she ever heard that her niece had been had a drunken make-out session with a Muggleborn in Hogsmeade, and she’d lived through that one . It seemed that the venomous hag was destined to cling to life, like a tic to a dog, for a good while yet. It was most disheartening."

I do love your sense of humour. Keep it up please!
Lady Starbright chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
That was really good, I really enjoyed it!
Gueneviere chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
Lol. Hilarious. Loved your characterization of Andromeda.

"Andromeda, not quite sure how to have a conversation with a muggle, decided to respond by speaking very clearly and using short words. She also felt she should remain polite, as she didn’t have her wand and could conceivably be burnt at the stake."

Hahaha.