Reviews for Honor Bound
Creativity at its best chapter 1 . 4/11
Type your review here...
I read this for a couple of times now. I wonder if there is going to be a sequel. Tee hee! I wish!
thelastfight chapter 1 . 3/5
ERMAHGERD. please tell me this isn't complete!
lightning-storm chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
This sounds like a story begging to be written. Kaoru and Kenshin fighting a war together? Too good to pass up
mysterious person101 chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Wow, this is COOL! XD Did you make a sequel to this? Its a great story!
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Kenshin seemed to have grown fairly attached to our dear blue-eyed hostage. He probably enjoyed their little survival game in the forest. The redhead must have seen something he liked and didn't want to share.

The details are superb, as always. The elements we enjoy in your stories, fully intact that, it just makes us hungry for more follow-ups. XD

Again, I'm thoroughly in-love with the way Kaoru is independent and at the same time vulnerable.. and that Kenshin trips over himself at being protective and possessive to Kamiya's frustration. XD
MidnightRosebud chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Such a bummer you're not going to continue this into a longer story, but that's alright. :) It was still a great read non-the-less. Thank you so much for sharing it with us!

I absolutely adore your writings. I'm slowly but surely making my way steadily through them. Can't wait to read more!
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Kenshin is Kenshin, whatever the setting. Slightly different, but still quite IC. Intriguing, well constructed world from what could be seen of it. Nicely done.
blackswan158 chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
This was just an amazing story, but it's such a tease! It would make such a great series (hint-hint-nudge-nudge-wink-wink). I truly want to know what happens next! Wonderful writing - looking forward to your future works!
Ragnell chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
This story does not read as a stand-alone. There too many unresolved questions left hanging. It really needs a sequel. Outside of that problem-good prose, characterization and plot. It brought me back for a second read.
Silence Is Not Golden chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
I was rereading this and like the first time I read it, I still found it exciting...like most of your fics :D
2010Chick chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
SO. FREAKING. AWESOME!

I was seriously impressed!
brit02 chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
This was another great story :) I think you should maybe add another chapter to develop the whole king/hostage/rebellion thing. You have really good stories but you seem reluctant to continue them and make it into a proper story. You leave me wanting to know more, and I don't know if thats a good thing or bad ;)
Riannya chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
lol, just as it really pulled me in it ended. I think I pulled off an actual pout when I reached the bottom and remembered you said it was a stand-alone. :)

I find this interesting and very well written, you do a very good job of pulling someone into the world, and that is always one of the hardest things to do, introduce a new environment and explain it as you go so people know what is going on. Quite impressive actually.

Thank you for sharing this and I hope you continue it some day
rosto4rogue chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
That was awesome you've gotta add another chapter... please?