Reviews for Honor Bound
TOSoldtimer chapter 1 . 1/30
Wonderful story - but it needs a sequel! What is Kenshin to the King, and what is his bloody past. Despite what he said to Kaoru, his gift is not "small". Is Kaoru really untalented? The story is beautifully written and the characterizations are great. Maybe if you watch the new movies you'll be inspired to continue this tale. Thanks for two great reads (I read it twice)
Sakura Crystals chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
I just wanted to ask "if" you did add another chapter to this, would they be working together and eventually a married couple? Just hypothetical question.
Lolita-chi chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
Good story, though I wouldn't rate it M.
BrunetteBeauty14 chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
I likey I likey. Wouldn't it be just awful if the king didn't set her free from her vow. The sick twisted minds of the reader. Anyways I really enjoyed your first chapter. I wonder how many pages it is and when your updating next. Keep up the good work. I have a question though are to aiming for battousai or kenshin because kenshin would have called her koaru-dono. I can see how ever why he wouldn't address her that way just curious. Please update when you have the chance I'd like to see what happeneds.
Creativity at its best chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
Type your review here...
Guest chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
I read this for a couple of times now. I wonder if there is going to be a sequel. Tee hee! I wish!
thelastfight chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
ERMAHGERD. please tell me this isn't complete!
lightning-storm chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
This sounds like a story begging to be written. Kaoru and Kenshin fighting a war together? Too good to pass up
mysterious person101 chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Wow, this is COOL! XD Did you make a sequel to this? Its a great story!
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Kenshin seemed to have grown fairly attached to our dear blue-eyed hostage. He probably enjoyed their little survival game in the forest. The redhead must have seen something he liked and didn't want to share.

The details are superb, as always. The elements we enjoy in your stories, fully intact that, it just makes us hungry for more follow-ups. XD

Again, I'm thoroughly in-love with the way Kaoru is independent and at the same time vulnerable.. and that Kenshin trips over himself at being protective and possessive to Kamiya's frustration. XD
MidnightRosebud chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Such a bummer you're not going to continue this into a longer story, but that's alright. :) It was still a great read non-the-less. Thank you so much for sharing it with us!

I absolutely adore your writings. I'm slowly but surely making my way steadily through them. Can't wait to read more!
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Kenshin is Kenshin, whatever the setting. Slightly different, but still quite IC. Intriguing, well constructed world from what could be seen of it. Nicely done.
blackswan158 chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
This was just an amazing story, but it's such a tease! It would make such a great series (hint-hint-nudge-nudge-wink-wink). I truly want to know what happens next! Wonderful writing - looking forward to your future works!
Ragnell chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
This story does not read as a stand-alone. There too many unresolved questions left hanging. It really needs a sequel. Outside of that problem-good prose, characterization and plot. It brought me back for a second read.
Silence Is Not Golden chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
I was rereading this and like the first time I read it, I still found it exciting...like most of your fics :D