Reviews for The real Story
digitalmonster911 chapter 8 . 4/26/2008
Coolios. You might need to double-check your punctuation, though. Do you read a lot? In my experience, the more well-read you are, the better you write yourself. The plot is good, and the events you have chosen are great, but you really need to do spell checks, grammar checks and punctuation checks, because it makes the story a lot easier to read. At the moment, t's kind of hard to understand. Update soon and think about what I've suggested.
DNAngelfanatic07 chapter 8 . 7/1/2007
That was a good chapter, can't wait to see what you're going to do with TK!
Stephy-Dearestxxo chapter 8 . 6/30/2007
UPDATE SOON!
SailorWednesdayMercury chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
I love this story so far you are indeed a terrific writer!
DNAngelfanatic07 chapter 7 . 6/26/2007
I can't wait to see what happens next!
The Hope Angel chapter 7 . 6/26/2007
good chapter they r coming good. just how did T.K. get in the hospital thats wat confuused me. plez send me an answer and i just posted my first story onto fanfiction. well its not a story its a poem. could u plez plez read it. its rated K and digimon though its not about digimon and its called

Look inside: a poem
Stephy-Dearestxxo chapter 7 . 6/26/2007
OMG! Update Soon!

Kiarou chapter 7 . 6/26/2007
nice chapter, cant wait till the next update
PenguinsHockey14 chapter 6 . 6/21/2007
Like your story. It would be cute to have Willis and Kari end up together for a little while. In the end though have it be Tk and Kari!
tazkol the master of emeralds chapter 6 . 6/21/2007
you won't get away with this piedmon! mark my words inscribed on emerald! you shall not enjoy vengeance! death is coming for you and it is a death that well not have a rebirth! when i come for you, i bring the rage of all of the four sovereigns with me! good job on the fic!
Xanpluto chapter 6 . 6/20/2007
kinda seems like there was a jump or like a piece is missing, but overall i think it's a very good chapter, even if it is a tab bit confusing. Keep writing!
uselessacct chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
It's just like dialogue and that's it. You might want to add some description if you want people to read the whole thing.
Hikari Yagami 24 chapter 5 . 6/12/2007
oh nice twist! i love willis *wallace according to the japanese version of the third movie*. nice going! updat soon!

~much love
Stephy-Dearestxxo chapter 5 . 6/12/2007
OH! Willis! I Hate Him So! What Will Happen Between TK And Willis? Update Soon!

Stephy-Dearestxxo chapter 4 . 6/8/2007
OMG! U Have To Update Soon! I Wanna Know What Happens Next!