Reviews for In My Shadow
satomika chapter 1 . 6/6
How could you be so cruel?

Huhuhu

Why did Shika have to do that?

Mou~
shikaino 4ever chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
oh i really really enjoyed reading this story (:,UNTIL THE END CAME IT GOT WORST! THAT WAS SO STUPID OF U! SHIKATEMA AND NEJIINO! THAT REALLY HURTS SHIKAINO'S FANS FEELINGS):
sorry but if you're going to make a shikaino story,put a happy ending at the end for shikaino's fan. i do like the story, but not at the end.i am not trying to hurt your feelings,i'm just telling the truth or what i am making shikaino stories ,ill support u. (:
Theshadowspartan117 chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
you should feel stupid for thinking nobody would like this, I think its great
untouchable hexing witch chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
Aww. That ending made me sad. I liked this though, thanks for the awesome read :(
MysticRuins22 chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Omg that was fantastic! The end made me soo sad, but everything else was just pure amazingness! I love this!
ShikaIno1 chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
I actually enjoyed the story! I thought it was well written and i never actually knew what was going to happen next. The ending was rather sad though and i firmly believe you should make a sequal and have it so ino and shikamaru go with each other((:
RainbowLove06 chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Awww, it was a cute story(:

Too bad Shikamaru&Ino aren't together though:(

You should make a sequel!:D
CYRA1104 chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
Please make a sequel! Arigatou gozaimasu! I love it!
nine-orcids chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
it may have been random, but i still enjoyed it!
EmoPrincess21 chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
I think it cute i love nejiino too before shikaino hate shikatem to death
ino-bunny chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
Dude... that was bloody well AMAZING! the first bit was a little slow, but you know, it picked up once they got to the inn... that was so awesome. i want another one XD playing on the fact that IT DOESNT HAVE TO END LIKE THAT! it really doesnt :P love love love loved it :3
Damiana1994 chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
I secretly enjoyed it.
NarutoXFANBOY chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
aw they didnt end up together! sequel plz and let them end up together! : (
Secretelover chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
I love this fic! It's so...so original!
mood ink chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
wah, why didn't they end up together! T_T

it was still nice though.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »