Reviews for How To Make Bubbles Amusing
sarahraichu44 chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
This story was written so great! It was funny, and smexy. )
Lucretia P chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
Thanks for making me smile! That was so sweet and funny :D
Triizore chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
“They know nothing, Remus, because they’re slow, daft, people with some serious problems.”

LOL

loved it
Miss Livi chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
oh how this made me squee :)
Gaby Black chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
This was fun!

- Gaby
Cookiepaw chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
This is such a funny story! I was in hysterics most of the time, especially when I was trying to picture Remus imitating Peter. Lol! Well done!
debzzz chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
Loved it loved it loved it!It was so funny!Oh my god...they're so sweet together,I love the fact that none of them is being the man or the woman in the write them exactly as they are:just two boys in love!Excellent work...please give my congratulations to HermioneGranger47393!
crankyXwhenXprovoked chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
it had me laughing so much i was in tears

good job
snivellus chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
HAHAHAHA! :)

Hilarious

MoonyPadfoot4ever!
Meredith Trainor chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
Very wonderful, nicely done with good dialogue.

10/10, brava to you both!

Meredith
MoonyIsTheMan chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
Hillarious!
Amelia Glitter chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
*falls off chair* Omigod. That was hilarious! Honestly, Remus and Sirius in the bathtub was great enough, but the rehearsal! And James and Peter listening in! Heehee! *cracks up, again*
seductionandcandlelight chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
adorably bubbly
Kibz chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
I've actually read this story about a hundred times before, but I figured since I loved it so much I should leave you a review and tell you just how awesome this story is.

And it is awesome, too. It's adorable and everytime I read it I giggle the whole way through.

Just curious, though; is 'grinningly' a word? Because if it is, I plan on using it. A lot.
rrrrrrr chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
I was literally laughing out loud- LOL! Hillarious! Keep up the good work!
62 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »