Reviews for How To Make Bubbles Amusing
Lotten chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
Yay. I think I giggled my way through this fic, and just to get this very straight (even if, technically, I'm not), I DON'T giggle very often. But this was just so wonderfully giggly (yes, that is a word) that I just felt I had to. Thank you. Bubbles to you.

/Emilott
TheBoltShapedScar chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
Cute! ;D
BeautifulButDeadly chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
gorgeous! loved it! really well writen and positively amusing!
siriuslyblackxx chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
tehehe remus & sirius make me giggle, cute story.
MinervaEvenstar chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
It started out pretty corny, but then it became hilarious. I felt badly for Remus, yet could not restrain my laughter when Sirius had to get James out of the bathroom. “Have you eaten dinner yet?” “No, I haven’t, James, but I don’t like eating in the bathroom anyway.”

It was great when they were rehearsing confessing their love. “A lot is up, James. For one instance, Snivellus’s hair is getting greasier everyday and actually growing mold now, the house elves are drowning the kitchens in soup, and Remus and I have hot sex every morning and evening in your bed–” “Are you both dying? Are you both leaving us? Do both of you hate me–?”

It was funny and perfectly Marauder-ish that when James and Peter admit they overheard the rehearsal they don’t feel the need to comment on the relationship; they simply ask, “When did I ever call you bro?” and “Is my voice really that squeaky?”

Damn, you know your fic was amazing and swankified if I had that many things to quote!
FableLiterature chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
Lovely as usual, my dear. Can't wait to see how our story turns out! ~.
xxanglophilexx chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
Ohh, this was so perfect. Such a great setting, and the imitations made me giggle. My favorite lines:

"A lot is up, James. For one instance, Snivellus’s hair is getting greasier everyday and actually growing mold now, the house elves are drowning the kitchens in soup, and Remus and I have hot sex every morning and evening in your bed–”

“I hang my wrists?” He demanded furiously. “Why did nobody tell me?”

I was laughing so loudly my sister had to come in and tell me to be quiet. Everything was great and funny. So favorited.
idiotchildofthe90s chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
that was too cute for words, so this is my review :D
LadyAnalyn chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
Oh, so funny, my mouth hurts I was smiling so much. Great job, both of you.
Gothic Tulip chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
Insanely cute! Reminded me of an episode of Friends were Monica and Chandler were taking a bath together and the other Friends didn't know they were together yet.
Cuban Sombrero Gal chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
I laughed so many times. You have such a great writing style, it's funny, but not OTT!
Folie.a.deuxx chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
That was fantastic! I loved it. I was seriously on the floor laughing the entire time. I especially liked the bit where Remus was impersonating Peter. “Yes!” He continued squeakily. “Sometimes I even walk backwards!” Gold! Pure gold. Very cute, brilliant story. You two should come togehter to write more often.

**Courtney
SweetSouthernGal chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
Good story. Funny!
julia chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
LOL LOL LOL LOL

a thousand times

i really love it! so funny!

i had the best time seeing they having the best time lol
Rubber-duckiesofdoom chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
AW i LOVE IT!

Haha, I just knew they were going to hear it... I was totally waiting for them to come out to see James, like, burning his bed...

**Duckies