Reviews for A Maid's Reward
luckbringer chapter 1 . 1/12
The Doctor's facade, and Martha's...I'm really glad I read this. It's not often you see the strange friendship that blossomed between these two. Thank you so much for writing. Keep writing!
goldacharmed chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
Awe, poor Martha. I agree, she did get a really raw deal and he did not appreciate it enough! Great story!
Rosie-not-Rose chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
Ooh, very nice! I really like your writing, it's a shame there's so few fics from you.
maridette chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
I know you wrote this like a year and a half ago, but I felt I just had to tell you that I thought this was absolutely incredible. I sincerely mean it.

The Doctor's character was exactly like him (which can be very hard to do.) Somehow I doubt Martha would actually have asked for another kiss, despite her wanting it so badly, but other than that she was perfect also.

All in all, a brilliant fic. I like this ending much better than the original. This is so going in my favorites
lightsabermaster chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
This is how it should have happened. :) Poor Martha. Sure the Doctor was hurting, but she certainly didn't deserve to be treated the way he treated her.

I love the fact that you wrote this so in-character for the Doctor! Not many fan fiction writers can actually pull off an in-character kiss. Great work!

All the best,

horsefly chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
What? Only 1 review - shame! Nice little story. I too, am not a 10/Martha fan but also felt sorry for her in this eppy. You did a good job of conveying the Doctor's feelings. He was thankful, but it still wasn't going to change the way he felt about Martha. So, good job all around!
MissHaunted-MoonLight chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
*Mega massive grin*

Loved it! I agree, I think Martha got a bit of a raw deal with that half-apology he gave her. Still, this more than makes up for it!

Beautifully done! Keep on writing!

Blessed Be,