Reviews for Cold Case: Blue Eyes
Hikari Hellion chapter 8 . 11/15/2011
Oooo! I was halfway expecting that he wouldn't remember anything at all. I like this!

Now, I wonder how they're going to get Kaiba to remember those last five years...
Hikari Hellion chapter 7 . 9/17/2011
Oh my, what's Kaiba gonna do? Now that they've finally gotten a reaction out of him...

And PLEASE try not to take three years to update again!
Hikari Hellion chapter 6 . 4/23/2011
Still a good story, I see. I've recently rediscovered this, as I had to abandon my old account on here due to an inability to get into it.

For the poll, I'm all for either a or b...especially b, just to see how red Yugi turns.

And please, try to post soon! It's been two or three years since this latest chapter was put up!
Omega19x chapter 6 . 8/22/2009
This is a very intriguing story, the detective elements were woven in very well to the Yugioh verse. And I'm sad to see it forgotten about. I would love to know what happens next.
Kamikaze Shihiro chapter 5 . 10/26/2007
I vote c, once again. And as usual, excellent chapter. I'm kinda partial to crime dramas, maybe I'll do one as well...
TakabiTenshi chapter 5 . 10/25/2007
hm,c glad that ur computer is fixed! and i wonder,that has to be kaiba yugi saw!it has to be,i know anyone with blue eyes and brown hair anywhere.

update soon!

-TT
Tequilamockingbird chapter 5 . 10/25/2007
The story is definately interesting and I want to read more, however it seemes a little rushed, one minute Yami's dream is slowly revealing what appears to be the whole picture on Kaiba's location , then all of a sudden some woman ends up wetting Yugi whilst on his jog and he just happens to discover where Kaiba has been all these years.

Also,some sentenses also need rewriting as they don't seem to make sense.

But I am enjoying the story, which is important.

Keep writing.

For the poll I think C.
Kamikaze Shihiro chapter 4 . 10/24/2007
I vote c. Nice story, despite the fact that I've never seen Cold Case.
TakabiTenshi chapter 4 . 8/1/2007
aw!a cliffe,man I hate cliffes when I'm reading well,at least it gets me excited for the next chappie.

update soon or I'll die of exitement!

TT
Tequilamockingbird chapter 4 . 7/30/2007
Your story is definitely getting interesting, and the plot is going well, please keep it up.

Although I think dressing Pegasus up as a bunny (for apparently no reason) some what spoilt the more serious side of the plot.

As for the poll, I think the chess game would be most appropriate considering it ties in strongly with the connection that Seto has with Mokuba.
Danny'sGhostGirl chapter 4 . 7/29/2007
Hm. The Pegasus part was very interesting :p haha. Hm. MY POLE CHOICE IS: number 1. Just b/c the two of them playing chess would be like Kaiba and Mokuba playing chess. yupyup _ Update soon :D
kiki2222 chapter 4 . 7/28/2007
no not a cliff hanger no what has the world come to please update as soon as possible
Danny'sGhostGirl chapter 3 . 7/5/2007
Ha...the bunny suit would be so amusing :p but if not that one, then it should be the movie outfit :P just cuz I randomly like it...I think :P haha. Nice update, now I wanna know what happens...even more :D
TakabiTenshi chapter 3 . 7/4/2007
ooh there's a little added mystery to this now.a good mystery, and hahaha i chose 3!Pegasus would wear a pink rabbit suit to resmebel his Funny Bunny show!that would be a good laugh to last for hours.

great chappie,update soon!

TT

ps-i hope poor mokuba would feel okay.
Danny'sGhostGirl chapter 2 . 6/25/2007
Nice update...and I randomly feel special for being the only reviewer _ haha. I'm such a nerd :P but anyways...I say he should FRY THE WHOLE THING! *laughs evilly* ...ahem...yeah...I get mad at my computer easily and I want it to die most of the time...So...that is the reasoning for my choice (not that you needed to know, I just decided to share) :D haha. Update soon. _