Reviews for The Art of Selflessness
trngmy chapter 17 . 3/14
You said there is one hapter left but you haven't updated in 3 years? Please, I'm dying over here lol, I gotta know the result, I need answer!
Lostchic17 chapter 1 . 12/6/2015
okay, it's only been the first chapter and I'm already in love. I like the way you write, it flows really well. And that scene between Nathan and Peyton had me cracking up! I've ALWAYS been a huge fan of their friendship and I felt like the show shoulda showed it more, so for me this is great. And of course I love LP, so I'm excited for the rest of it.
samora chapter 17 . 9/20/2015
This story is so good. I recently re read it after binge watching OTH and needed to read some fics. I love how you peyton puts herself and her happiness first and I hope one day we get to see the conclusion for this story.
AnitaM17 chapter 17 . 10/22/2014
Update soon!
danthorpe04 chapter 16 . 8/1/2014
Please give us a conclusion
Guest chapter 17 . 4/1/2014
Ah you can't leave us hanging. I can actually properly picture chris and peyton, now that hilarie and Tyler have been together in that movie. I'm torn if I want her with Lucas or chris but on the other hand it's Lucas! Love this story and love your writing. Hope you update soon.
Hildolfr chapter 17 . 2/11/2014
Either way that you choose the story has been Fun to read please finnish.
nix89 chapter 17 . 1/27/2014
this is incredible, i read it a long time ago and have read it again. please, please finish this. it's my favorite story.
alwayslovingyou chapter 17 . 1/8/2014
I am so happy you decided to finish this story, I remember it was one of my favourite ones on this page. Planing on reading it again as soon as find some time. Seeing the last update was in May, hopefully you haven't forgotten about it, it would be a shame to leave it.
audreyjeanparker chapter 17 . 9/2/2013
Trust me, people still read this story, and I really want you to end it!
Guest chapter 17 . 8/28/2013
I really hope you don't wait for an eternity before finishing this story. It's incredibly good.
Leah chapter 17 . 7/30/2013
I love this story! Peyton/Chris coupling has always been interesting to me. Did you hear that Hilarie Burton and Tyler Hilton are playing love interests in an upcoming Christmas themed Lifetime movie? I can't help but think of them as Peyton and Chris, lol.
Mandy chapter 17 . 6/19/2013
So glad you updated! :) I really hope she picks Chris, with the way you wrote him and them together it's a perfect match!
Panda09 chapter 17 . 6/19/2013
Sorry I haven't reviewed before, but its great to see a familiar writer writing again! I'm excited to see what you have to end this story. For me, Lucas and Peyton all the way, its hard for me to see an ending that isn't them. Awesome writing.
breytonrocks chapter 17 . 6/9/2013
This is brilliant. Chris and Peyton, who woulda thunk! I loving Chris.