Reviews for The Art of Selflessness
Ah you can't leave us hanging. I can actually properly picture chris and peyton, now that hilarie and Tyler have been together in that movie. I'm torn if I want her with Lucas or chris but on the other hand it's Lucas! Love this story and love your writing. Hope you update soon.
Hildolfr chapter 17 . 2/11
Either way that you choose the story has been Fun to read please finnish.
nix89 chapter 17 . 1/27
this is incredible, i read it a long time ago and have read it again. please, please finish this. it's my favorite story.
alwayslovingyou chapter 17 . 1/8
I am so happy you decided to finish this story, I remember it was one of my favourite ones on this page. Planing on reading it again as soon as find some time. Seeing the last update was in May, hopefully you haven't forgotten about it, it would be a shame to leave it.
audreyjeanparker chapter 17 . 9/2/2013
Trust me, people still read this story, and I really want you to end it!
Guest chapter 17 . 8/28/2013
I really hope you don't wait for an eternity before finishing this story. It's incredibly good.
Leah chapter 17 . 7/30/2013
I love this story! Peyton/Chris coupling has always been interesting to me. Did you hear that Hilarie Burton and Tyler Hilton are playing love interests in an upcoming Christmas themed Lifetime movie? I can't help but think of them as Peyton and Chris, lol.
Mandy chapter 17 . 6/19/2013
So glad you updated! :) I really hope she picks Chris, with the way you wrote him and them together it's a perfect match!
Take1risk chapter 17 . 6/19/2013
Sorry I haven't reviewed before, but its great to see a familiar writer writing again! I'm excited to see what you have to end this story. For me, Lucas and Peyton all the way, its hard for me to see an ending that isn't them. Awesome writing.
breytonrocks chapter 17 . 6/9/2013
This is brilliant. Chris and Peyton, who woulda thunk! I loving Chris.
oncetreehill chapter 17 . 6/3/2013
so glad you're updating again. I really think that in this story, you carved out a love story that began in one place, but just like in real life, maybe it's not the place to be. imho, the story became about Peyton's romance with Chris, which started with a friendship and built on that. I love the idea that this relationship, which is far more a young adult and less 'be all and end all, I'm going to die' teenage angsty love, will result in a payoff. The next step is as you cleverly set up, as the final hurdle where Peyton really grows and realizes that she and her needs matter as much as Chris or Lucas. When that happens, she can have an equal relationship. Chris seems to be that one, telling her to go do what she needs to do, whereas Lucas is still playing games with his 'planned speech' that came across as getting what he wants, rather than a true interest in Peyton's what's best for Peyton. He's essentially trying to sabotage her relationship with Chris, which is self serving.

O.K didn't know if you wanted such a lengthly review, or just a quick comment on how much I enjoyed it, but I felt like speaking up in favor of the story, vs. just voting for shipping a couple. The fact that you made me think about this enough to go on about it, shows how much I like your story. : )
Guest chapter 17 . 6/2/2013
Lucas all the way...
Lizflo2003 chapter 17 . 5/31/2013
I think she should choose chris, I'm a complete leyton fan but with your story I also became a cheyton fan too, all that lucas has done is hurt her and chris has always been tbere for her its a tough choice but I see her with chris
Guest chapter 17 . 5/30/2013
Well, I'm going with choice "c", 'Peyton'. After reading this gem of a chapter, I'm for neither Lucas or Chris. She's so damned young and talented not to explore her own talents. She should do all those things she wanted to do, but I'm really biased as I've seen all those places and more. What is she, 19? So Peyton, go, spread your wings and find yourself before you become Mrs. someone. There's a whole world out there!
Qwerty chapter 17 . 5/30/2013
N'awwww it has to be Lucas, that cannot be the end of it. Don't break my little leyton heart :P