Reviews for A Game of Chess
geregiaromelie chapter 7 . 8/16
This needs to be continued I never have thought this could turn out so well. I like how kenshin's character is everything put together nicely and fiercely hot and persistent I like it so much!
kyoandyuya chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
Hey. Please update soon. I figured you don't know how to proceed, or better yet how and why Kaoru left Kenshin without reason. I sympathize with you there. The many possible reasons for break ups like that happen to be so cliche that it's hard to make an original one. I do hope you update soon though. It gets pretty interesting there. I don't hate Tomoe but I want Kenshin with Kaoru. :) Oh and please add Misao and Aoshi in the fray. Perhaps make Aoshi Kaoru's lost brother that might be one of the reason she left Kenshin or something like that. :)
DarkAngel2503 chapter 7 . 9/27/2013
why did Kaoru left kenshin? Why? I'm dying to know. What it she thought would be best for him? to save him from something or someone? Please, please update soon.
Fenris Jin chapter 7 . 4/7/2013
Sano hates Kaoru and people who live off credits.. Yep.. Hell has officially declared winter.. XD

Well, I'd like to see Sano try to get between Kaoru and Kenshin. I'm sure the girl would appreciate the help. She might even marry him. The rooster would just end up all confused as to who doing the chasing and the running, anyway.. but I'm sure it would have been fun to watch him take a role at playing counselor to our dear boys and girls.

That was a really good read, too bad it wasn't finished. Thanks anyway!
Fenris Jin chapter 6 . 4/7/2013
Wow, Kenshin is really smart. Changing tactics like that was brilliant! This is what separates the greenhorns from the professionals! If Enishi is crazy, I'd call Himura eccentric! XD
Fenris Jin chapter 5 . 4/7/2013
Enishi was creeping me out.. LOL

How come when Kenshin does the stalking it doesn't sound so bad?
Fenris Jin chapter 4 . 4/7/2013
Well it's Kenshin's fault that Enishi scored with Kaoru.. If she wasn't that desperate and he wasn't so clingy, she would have happily stayed home. Alone. XD
Fenris Jin chapter 3 . 4/7/2013
Kaoru's in over her head.. XD

Better run now while she still can! XD
Fenris Jin chapter 2 . 4/7/2013
Well... that was interesting... It's not everyday that we have Kaoru as the ex girlfriend..XD
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
This one is rather evil.. Well it certainly is dark.. XD
Hana-chanS2 chapter 4 . 2/11/2013
My heart is crying right now omg, i can't read anymore! if i were her i would have teared up in the bar when he remembered all her little habits, excused myself, and run away. i'm too used to all sugary kxk fluff fanfics TT
anthora3 chapter 7 . 9/11/2012
Hi author! Are you planning to finish this fic? We're dying to know what will happen to Kaoru and Kenshin. I really do hope that you'll finish this. (and i know you still write, you just updated Dark Promises a few days ago *wink wink*)
Karlie chapter 7 . 8/15/2012
I know it's been 3 years since you last updated this fic, but please, please, please continue with it. I am in the process of reading all of your stories and I really want you to continue with this one.
Lunyhime95 chapter 7 . 7/20/2012
kyaaaaa! please hurry with the next chapter![super blush]
NEVERMORE DARKNESS chapter 7 . 3/19/2012
hoping that the story might be updated's too good be to left unfinished! :)