Reviews for A Hundred Million Miles
xoxfiresignx chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
This is absolutely beautiful. I love Cassidy so much, even with all his psychosis, and I think he and Mac were beyond perfect.

As is this story. You captured him deliciously.

I love this.

Thank you so much.
Pearlthegyrl chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
This was really well done. I love the scattered feel it has, as he jumps from thought to thought.
crimsonlilly chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
Wonderful :D

All those secrets, wow.

I miss Cassidy too :(

Great Job
Slytherin Valentine chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Tears literally poured out of my eyes when you listed Cassidy's secrets. He is so complicated and you captured his thoughts perfectly. I added this to my favorites, I can read it over and over again and find more things I love about it. I really loved his thoughts about how he hates himself for tainting Mac and how a part of him is glad he chose her because she's not somebody like Madison. There's more to him than meets the bluest, smartest eyes of Cindy Mackenzie.
Aradia2 chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
Why is it everything I read of yours is so beautiful and heartbreaking. Once again this sticks in me like a shard of glass somewhere in the middle of my ribcage.
Dylan S. Thompson chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
Another great Cassidy fic. It's a shame that he had to die, because they crafted one of the better villains I've ever seen, and he only got one scene to shine.
Nelja chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
I love this fic. It is my favourite amongst all the Mac/Cassidy fics I've read, because... well, the characterization is wonderful. It has all the parts of Cassidy, the cold mastermind and the traumatized child and the fact he's evil and dangerous _but_ he loves Mac anyway, in his twisted way, and his relationship with her is not at all some plan of him to seem normal, and the rest is so believable that I can believe this part too and it makes me so, so happy. Thank you for writing it !
emptyword chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
I LOVE this. And yes, I suppose you do use the parenthesis a bit much, but for the most part, it works. I love how you dig right in to a character, deeper than I could ever have imagined them to be, and pluck out their personalities, strand by strand. This was a rollercoaster ride, reading Cassidy's thoughts, and then that plunge at the end, where he spills all his truths that make him who he is (or so he thinks), was glorious. So, so much fun to read! XD Thank you, thank you for sharing your talent. I'd love to see more from you.
Marionette chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
This is a wonderful story. I love how you wrote Cassidy's perspective; I always wondered if he really cared for Mac at all, or if it was all part of his plan, or etc. etc. The way you addressed it was fantastic. It was his choice, but his choice stemmed from some sort of attraction and so on. I'm not sure if I can put into words how much I enjoyed this story. I just started to read VM fanfiction and have been a bit underwhelmed by most that I've read. This one is definitely a gem. Favorited. THANK YOU for writing this! :D:D:D
Duchess Winna chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
Great job. I think you completely captured the complexity of Cassidy's character here, and did an amazing job portraying it (and his relationship with Mac).
lil' Miss B chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
Aww.. I was just watching the episode with the sadie hawkings dance (plan B I think it's called) and it made me want a really good MacCassidy fic. Thanks for fullfilling my craving.
Rory Forrester chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
so, so good.

Perfect for Cassidy/Beaver. He's such a complicated character: all at once a scared little sweet boy and a crazy pyschopath.
nevermindthebuttocks chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
oh my gosh! that was freaking amazing! please, please, please tell me you'll write more mac/cassidy! i live for fics like this. i LOVED this. its going on my favorites list!
MiM99 chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
This was beyond beautiful, really. It's so simple, no complications and it's everything that Cassidy must have been thinking. Some truly beautiful lines in there, the last line was so amazing. Simple but true, and I like that. You should write more, I would definitely read it (:
canthereisto chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
*is speechless* I adored this Lirazel, I actually adored this. I'm a huge MacCassidy shipper myself and you wrote this, them to perfection. I love the contradictory way Cassidy thinks and feels because it makes sense with everything that happened. His hating and almost loving her at the same time for being as pure as he thinks is just so heartbreaking. You really show that he is someone broken who wants so badly to show people why and be put back together, but doesn't, can't risk it. That he laughs at her secret, is actually the reaction I think he'd have, because it is funny that Dick and himself are technically dating what the other's girlfriend ought to be.

I love that you put in the little details, Mac's mom being worried by Cassidy being alone with her in her room, the preferring the blue to the red streaks, the fact that he carries a gun in his packback. In fact I have to say for some inexplicable reason I adore this line: "I have a gun in my backpack right now. Dad may never have taken me to the firing range, but I know how to use it." That idea is, I don't know, I want to say chilling but that's not it. I can just hear him whispering it in her ear and it's dangerous and frightening but comforting because it explains things at the same time. I don't know, God, I just loved this entire thing. I would quote more back at you but I really can't choose. It's absolutely wonderful and I really enjoyed reading it.

Ava