Reviews for The Blackout
L5472 chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
LOL Dean's such a cheater haha
laughandlove chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
Oh! I loved it! I was just on your profile at and decided to check out your stories...:P I'm off to read another one, this one was great! The banter is absolutely perfect, like watching an episode. Brilliant! I love how you made such a simple idea so meaningful...

*favorites* :)

-laughandlove (a.k.a. Laurie! :D)

Geez, I can't stop doing those little emoticons... got me into a bad habit, never used to do that before I found that darned site...lol...
emeraldangel999 chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
Jenna, this was so funny. I could totally hear their voices, and you got their personalities down so well...I need to look up more of your stuff...I still have tears pouring down my face from laughing.

(em from
Lycaness chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
ROMLMAO That was awesome. You really caught their characters perfectly and I could so see them saying and acting like that. :) Really enjoyed that, brought a big smile to my face, thanks. :)

Lyca x
Intex chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
Cute
Butterfly Dreamer chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
Hey, so I just read Velvet Box and I liked it so much that I wanted to read more of your stuff and I've gotta say, I loved this one too. Awesome.
Mizackles chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
I really enjoyed this. It was great to read a fun story about the brothers for a change.

I think you did the Sam/Dean banter just right too.

Loved it!
Engel1982 chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
Oh I'm so happy that you decided to share it :) I loved it, you totally nailed their characters and their relationship :D

I can totally see Dean as a kid trying to do an exorcism on that old woman LOL

It's nice also to read about them in a "normal" situation :) I hope you do many more!
girlfan1979 chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
Cute and sweet and sad and funny - beautifully told one-shot and convincing.
heartfallen chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
That was so cute, sweet, and funny! I loved it so much! Excellent job! Please write another Supernatural story, you're so good at it
tona234angel chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
great job.
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
I realy enjoyed this oneshot. The brothers were hilarious as Dean pouted about Sammy knowing each answer to the game they were playing at the time! Sounds like something that would have happened on the show!
chocolate rules chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
“That would be real conspicuous,” Sam said sarcastically. “Agent Hendrickson would be sure to find us then. Especially after he finds that John Bonham is back from the dead and staying at a Hilton.”

I COULD JUST PICTURE DEAN GLARING AT HIS BROTHER JUST THERE, HEHE

“Do I want to play I Spy?” repeated Dean, finally leaving his spot by the window to sit in the chair across from Sam. “Hell no. I wish I were at bar having a few beers. I wish the electricity were on so I could at least watch some TV. But that’s not going to happen, is it? And if I have to sit in the dark and stare at you for the rest of the night, I might go insane. So humor me.”

HILARIOUS, ESPECIALLY SINCE IT WAS DEAN'S IDEA TO PLAY A GAME

“I’ll go first. You know, because I’m the oldest.”

“That’s your argument for everything.”

IT SEEMS TO BE, RIGHT? HEHE, OH, OLDER SIBLING "LOGIC"

“How about I stop breathing, would you like that?” Sam asked sarcastically.

“That’d be great thanks,”

OF COURSE HE'D SAY THAT, THAT'S DEAD ON DEAN!

“Yeah, you drew protective circles all around the outside of her house,” Sam said with a laugh. “And then you tried to exorcise her. She called the police and told them some kid was throwing holy water on her and speaking in tongues.”

“After that job was done in Georgia, Dad couldn’t move us out of there fast enough,” Dean grinned.

I CAN ONLY IMAGINE JOHN'S FACE WHEN HE FOUND OUT WHAT HIS SON HAD DONE, LOL!

Great fic! I loved it (if you couldn't already tell!) Hope you keep at it!

That's it;)

~CR~
Tater-K chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
I loved how you had Dean recall their past with that old woman I'm still laughing my head off It was GREAT!