Reviews for Cockandbull Correspondence from the Cupboard
AvalonianDream chapter 4 . 3/29
This is one of the most hilarious stories I have ever read. Bravo, sir. Bravo.
rcampuzano chapter 3 . 11/28/2013
Lol this was hilarious and so in character. I actually laughed out loud a couple of times.
PetLoverSpy chapter 4 . 2/17/2013
This... Is genius xD Even better than A Sarcastic Git's Golden Rules. You have made me love Malfoy, you know, which I thought to be impossible.
Silvers45 chapter 4 . 10/28/2012
Yes! I read this once, you know. And then I forgot the title, and I forgot the author of it, too, and I thought I'd never find it again, and I spent ages searching for it, and. then I remembered it centered on Draco and the Dursleys, so I looked up every possible two lead characters, and then I recognized it by the summary, and now I've found it! Yes! Yes! Yes!

This is a brilliant, comical, witty, wonderful story, just in case you don't know. Otherwise I wouldn't have bothered to look for it. AndI especially loved Harry's postscript. For some reason, I find that perfectly hilarious and crack up every time I hear it. Oh, and you portrayed them all so well. Not a single word out of character, Draco especially.
chukaliteluvver chapter 4 . 10/24/2012
I officially love you! That was amazingly awesome, a hilaroius mixture of sarcasm, freakishly funny humour and Dray's typical snarkiness. Kudos to you!

I shall now go and visualize Draco bleaching the dishes...
Guest chapter 4 . 7/7/2012
An amazing mixture of brilliant hilarity, blunt sarcasm, and comical wit. I don't even care that it isn't canon, and that's saying something.

My hat is off to you, writer.
LadyVukavo chapter 4 . 1/28/2012
highly hilarious lmao thank you
Tsona chapter 3 . 11/14/2011
I just want to tell you that washing dishes has become much more fun since reading this fic. Now I just think about Draco and the horrors of bleach and laugh to myself. Thank you.
Tsona chapter 2 . 10/21/2011
I'm so glad I stumbled upon this. Muggle critique in cutting, albeit somewhat truthful, and humorous fashion. I will be back.
icansoar chapter 4 . 8/15/2011
Very amusing!
ganjapanda chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
This should have far more than 40-odd reviews! The first chapter kept me more than amused, and I loved your Draco's voice and point of view on things. Lord "I have Daddy issues" Voldemort, was classic.
waddiwasiwitch chapter 4 . 2/17/2011
Wow I really loved this. Draco's voice was spot on, the plot was unique and I loved the unusual way ou told the story with the diary excerpt and then Harry's letter. He he Harry wants to buy Dudley sweets from Honeydukes.
Hermes Salazar Snape chapter 4 . 11/13/2010
I'd love to know what Draco wrote in the diary that Dumbledore shouldn't see. I can never say enough about your stories. Do you know, I have a separate file in my computer with ALL your stories? please start writing again!
mannd1068 chapter 4 . 2/7/2010
different!
ShilvaA chapter 4 . 1/24/2010
Funniest Fanfic EVER! Absolutely loved it! Im adding it to my favs... i was cracking up all through it. Poor draco XD

Thanks for such an amazing story

x