Reviews for Cockandbull Correspondence from the Cupboard
Alibi Nonsense chapter 4 . 5/3
This is so beautiful. I don't know who I sympathise more with; Dudley wanting to beat the stuffing out of that irritating blonde git in Harry's cupboard, or Draco wanting to beat the stuffing out that irritating blonde git making googly eyes at a female version of Snape. On second thoughts, Draco, probably. At least he can add two and two and get four.
The best part was when he met the hoover. XD
Guest chapter 2 . 9/18/2014
love this story
The Other World chapter 4 . 8/10/2014
this was so hilarious.
i can't believe i'm saying this, but poor draco
i loved harry's note at the end.
GuesssWho chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
Lord "I have daddy issues" Voldemort is the best sentence ever LOL
AvalonianDream chapter 4 . 3/29/2014
This is one of the most hilarious stories I have ever read. Bravo, sir. Bravo.
rcampuzano chapter 3 . 11/28/2013
Lol this was hilarious and so in character. I actually laughed out loud a couple of times.
PetLoverSpy chapter 4 . 2/17/2013
This... Is genius xD Even better than A Sarcastic Git's Golden Rules. You have made me love Malfoy, you know, which I thought to be impossible.
ink and blue jays chapter 4 . 10/28/2012
Yes! I read this once, you know. And then I forgot the title, and I forgot the author of it, too, and I thought I'd never find it again, and I spent ages searching for it, and. then I remembered it centered on Draco and the Dursleys, so I looked up every possible two lead characters, and then I recognized it by the summary, and now I've found it! Yes! Yes! Yes!

This is a brilliant, comical, witty, wonderful story, just in case you don't know. Otherwise I wouldn't have bothered to look for it. AndI especially loved Harry's postscript. For some reason, I find that perfectly hilarious and crack up every time I hear it. Oh, and you portrayed them all so well. Not a single word out of character, Draco especially.
chukaliteluvver chapter 4 . 10/24/2012
I officially love you! That was amazingly awesome, a hilaroius mixture of sarcasm, freakishly funny humour and Dray's typical snarkiness. Kudos to you!

I shall now go and visualize Draco bleaching the dishes...
Guest chapter 4 . 7/7/2012
An amazing mixture of brilliant hilarity, blunt sarcasm, and comical wit. I don't even care that it isn't canon, and that's saying something.

My hat is off to you, writer.
LadyVukavo chapter 4 . 1/28/2012
highly hilarious lmao thank you
Tsona chapter 3 . 11/14/2011
I just want to tell you that washing dishes has become much more fun since reading this fic. Now I just think about Draco and the horrors of bleach and laugh to myself. Thank you.
Tsona chapter 2 . 10/21/2011
I'm so glad I stumbled upon this. Muggle critique in cutting, albeit somewhat truthful, and humorous fashion. I will be back.
icansoar chapter 4 . 8/15/2011
Very amusing!
ganjapanda chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
This should have far more than 40-odd reviews! The first chapter kept me more than amused, and I loved your Draco's voice and point of view on things. Lord "I have Daddy issues" Voldemort, was classic.