Reviews for Cockandbull Correspondence from the Cupboard
missgsmith51 chapter 4 . 10/4
Thanks for a very funny story. This is the most entertaining version of Draco I've read since 's "Harry Potter and his Veela Mate." **evil giggling**
missgsmith51 chapter 2 . 10/4
ROTLOL at his take on Soap Operas. I often wondered the same thing ... so I looked it up some years ago. My mom began listening to "soaps" on the radio - before TV existed, at least, for the average person - and she still follows one, I think (she is 89). Obviously, I have been intimately acquainted with them for as long as I can remember. I consider them an insidious addiction designed to waste time; and, I'm forced to agree with Draco that they are detrimental to mental development. My humble apologies to those of you who are fans, but soaps have made me reluctant to commit to any program that is open-ended or longer than six episodes. This has caused me to miss some excellent programs.

I find myself wondering if Draco has managed to develop any respect for Harry, considering Draco, for all of his belly-aching, is treated about a million times better than Harry ever was. Even if he doesn't grasp that aspect of things, he should think about Harry being forced to return every summer. Frankly, I wonder how the Dursleys were coerced- or conned - into participating in this little farce.
missgsmith51 chapter 1 . 10/4
What a drama queen! I had to laugh almost maniacally at the idea of Lucius being "one of the most honourable wizards of recent history." Draco really is a deluded little twit, isn't he? I can't wait to read what else you have cooked up for him!
neogoki chapter 2 . 8/17/2016
famous last words Draco, good thing they are recorded for post-eternity
Lioness1988 chapter 4 . 8/6/2016
Jolly good. Thanks for sharing.
Lioness1988 chapter 3 . 8/6/2016
I'm pleased to see that Draco recognizes that the telly is evil.
Lioness1988 chapter 2 . 8/6/2016
I regret to inform you that Draco's perception must have been damaged by his unfortunate experiences, or perhaps that rag he was reading, as it is not normal for any truly British wife to concoct a 'meatloaf'. Dinner is comprised of a roast joint, or chicken, normally, but sometimes fish, with potatoes. Meatloaf is an American thing with a nasty tomato sauce that they sweeten, with sugar. Who serves a savoury dish with a sweet sauce? No, not normal. I suppose the HP sauce might come out if Petal over-browned, that is burnt, the roast whilst watching her afternoon soaps. Clear? Right, jolly good. Carry on, Draco.
Lioness1988 chapter 1 . 8/6/2016
Alright, I confess, I am most amused by Draco's critique of the torch. Thank you. Brilliant. Now, let me see what other gems Draco is sharing with us.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/2/2015
lolololololol
Alibi Nonsense chapter 4 . 5/3/2015
This is so beautiful. I don't know who I sympathise more with; Dudley wanting to beat the stuffing out of that irritating blonde git in Harry's cupboard, or Draco wanting to beat the stuffing out that irritating blonde git making googly eyes at a female version of Snape. On second thoughts, Draco, probably. At least he can add two and two and get four.
The best part was when he met the hoover. XD
Guest chapter 2 . 9/18/2014
love this story
The Other World chapter 4 . 8/10/2014
hahhahhhaa
this was so hilarious.
i can't believe i'm saying this, but poor draco
i loved harry's note at the end.
GuesssWho chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
Lord "I have daddy issues" Voldemort is the best sentence ever LOL
AvalonianDream chapter 4 . 3/29/2014
This is one of the most hilarious stories I have ever read. Bravo, sir. Bravo.
rcampuzano chapter 3 . 11/28/2013
Lol this was hilarious and so in character. I actually laughed out loud a couple of times.