Reviews for Cockandbull Correspondence from the Cupboard
neogoki chapter 2 . 8/17/2016
famous last words Draco, good thing they are recorded for post-eternity
Lioness1988 chapter 4 . 8/6/2016
Jolly good. Thanks for sharing.
Lioness1988 chapter 3 . 8/6/2016
I'm pleased to see that Draco recognizes that the telly is evil.
Lioness1988 chapter 2 . 8/6/2016
I regret to inform you that Draco's perception must have been damaged by his unfortunate experiences, or perhaps that rag he was reading, as it is not normal for any truly British wife to concoct a 'meatloaf'. Dinner is comprised of a roast joint, or chicken, normally, but sometimes fish, with potatoes. Meatloaf is an American thing with a nasty tomato sauce that they sweeten, with sugar. Who serves a savoury dish with a sweet sauce? No, not normal. I suppose the HP sauce might come out if Petal over-browned, that is burnt, the roast whilst watching her afternoon soaps. Clear? Right, jolly good. Carry on, Draco.
Lioness1988 chapter 1 . 8/6/2016
Alright, I confess, I am most amused by Draco's critique of the torch. Thank you. Brilliant. Now, let me see what other gems Draco is sharing with us.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/2/2015
lolololololol
Alibi Nonsense chapter 4 . 5/3/2015
This is so beautiful. I don't know who I sympathise more with; Dudley wanting to beat the stuffing out of that irritating blonde git in Harry's cupboard, or Draco wanting to beat the stuffing out that irritating blonde git making googly eyes at a female version of Snape. On second thoughts, Draco, probably. At least he can add two and two and get four.
The best part was when he met the hoover. XD
Guest chapter 2 . 9/18/2014
love this story
The Other World chapter 4 . 8/10/2014
hahhahhhaa
this was so hilarious.
i can't believe i'm saying this, but poor draco
i loved harry's note at the end.
GuesssWho chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
Lord "I have daddy issues" Voldemort is the best sentence ever LOL
AvalonianDream chapter 4 . 3/29/2014
This is one of the most hilarious stories I have ever read. Bravo, sir. Bravo.
rcampuzano chapter 3 . 11/28/2013
Lol this was hilarious and so in character. I actually laughed out loud a couple of times.
PetLoverSpy chapter 4 . 2/17/2013
This... Is genius xD Even better than A Sarcastic Git's Golden Rules. You have made me love Malfoy, you know, which I thought to be impossible.
julesdap chapter 4 . 10/28/2012
Yes! I read this once, you know. And then I forgot the title, and I forgot the author of it, too, and I thought I'd never find it again, and I spent ages searching for it, and. then I remembered it centered on Draco and the Dursleys, so I looked up every possible two lead characters, and then I recognized it by the summary, and now I've found it! Yes! Yes! Yes!

This is a brilliant, comical, witty, wonderful story, just in case you don't know. Otherwise I wouldn't have bothered to look for it. AndI especially loved Harry's postscript. For some reason, I find that perfectly hilarious and crack up every time I hear it. Oh, and you portrayed them all so well. Not a single word out of character, Draco especially.
chukaliteluvver chapter 4 . 10/24/2012
I officially love you! That was amazingly awesome, a hilaroius mixture of sarcasm, freakishly funny humour and Dray's typical snarkiness. Kudos to you!

I shall now go and visualize Draco bleaching the dishes...