Reviews for Playing Pretend
Guest chapter 1 . 10/19/2015
I really, really, really liked this! ...And now I kind of wish I was Fuu. (Confessions of a Jin fangirl.) Great story!
Ripeahunt chapter 1 . 9/16/2015
I really liked this. Thank you.
VioletMoodSwings chapter 1 . 7/23/2015
I dig the Fuu/Jin pairing, thanks for the story. Have you thought about editing it for tenses? There's a mix of past and present tenses that can be jarring to read. Also removing all contractions from Jin's very proper voice would make him sound even more proper. I think you captured him nicely on the whole.
MissKatt18 chapter 1 . 2/16/2015
Yume, this was amazing! You're absolutely correct, there simple isn't enough Jin x Fuu fics out there and I loved this one! Thank you for posting!

-MissKatt
in chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
AWESOME! This was sooo hawt! Loved the emotions and character development!
Foxysuji chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Gorgeous story , Best depiction of how jin would have thought or behaved in this situation ,I have ever read.. Truly magical and painted the perfect picture... thank you for writing this.. it brought a smile to my face when i was having such a bad day .. hehe.. but then again what more do i expect from such an awesome artist as your self as well hehe.. totally stock your deviant art XD much love , FoxySuji .
sakurablossomhime chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
I understand you said you had to miss homework writing this story. God it was so good! I wish you would write a epilogue or at least a slide story another one shot just to let us know if they do you get together, if indeed a child was conceived, or if they just find each other again and he has to win her back or did she never forget their love in at 3 years time? Know this is one of my favorites it will always remain in my favorite though its complete. I wish you would reconsider seriously but thank you for the story it was a wonderful experience.
BigBoss3 chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
I AM CRYING SO HARD THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL, MAN. UGH SJWUIDCIJCHKJWDNCIJHWDI
Blue chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
Beautifully written.
The end drove me towards a deep longing and sadness I thought that I'd never feel (being that it was a fictional story based upon the anime).
I truly love how you write and I'm going to read more of your works. :)
megamindlover666 chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
Oh, gracious, this is such a beautiful story. (One thing though, I LOVE LOVE LOVE Jin/Fuu, I think they're adorable.) I actually just finished watching the show last night and I spotted Jin/Fuu moments all in the last few episodes. But I must say, I loved this so very much and I could totally buy this actually happening with these characters.
SheWolfMedjai chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Aw that was sweet.. Please make another!
Annie C chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Beautiful! :)
Paiara chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
I'm so in awe if this! Was very well done and had depth and emotion
XxDarkWitchXx chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
One word: epic! Such a great piece! Well done.
Stealing names chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
This is wonderful. I generally don't get tears but this was... heart breaking yet enthralling.