Reviews for X4: The Revolution
Ojex XIII chapter 5 . 3/31/2008
I wonder what Caliban is up to... another great chapter. I honestly think youd bring in Bishop, at least not this early, but good judgement making hima former student instead of reforming him as a kid. cant wait for the next chapter.
Ojex XIII chapter 4 . 8/28/2007
wow. just wow. this has got to be one of the best X4 stories I've read. you really know how to get the readers attention and such. and I also have to complement you one introducing so many new characters that havent been in teh movies yet. and I'm curious as to what yor going to do with X-23 (yes, I know who this missin weapon is) in your story. I look forward to chapter 5.
Petunias chapter 4 . 8/9/2007
Waiting patiently aren't the words you should use to describe the devoted fans. You're bringing in characters I wanted to see so badly! Nick Fury! Lady Deathstrike! I'm excited to see where this goes!
coup fatal chapter 4 . 8/9/2007
i like how this was written. I also like how you don't stay with just one person's point of view. I'm a big pyro fan! Love him! Anyways, I also hate bobby, so contiue with the bobby bashing please! lol. Anyways, i want to see were this goes so keep up the good work.
Rhyno304 chapter 4 . 8/9/2007
Um, you might have said it before, but are you gonna keep this a Pyro/Polaris story, or are you gonna swing her back to Iceman and/or Havok? Word of warning, don't fuck around with Fury. You make him a bad guy, I will hate you forever. The only other character I keep on as high a pedestal as Nick is the Cap. I can stand others, even my favorite Remy and Rogue, being the bad guys.

Just don't ruin it, bub. *snikt*
Karlo Marx chapter 3 . 6/26/2007
I like this story, keep writing
death06 chapter 3 . 6/25/2007
update please
Petunias chapter 3 . 6/25/2007
First: Damn you! You took ALOT of my ideas, and wrote a REALLY good story with them! I'm talking about flashbacks to Eric's past, starting up the Brotherhood again under Magneto's children, AND (this one just blew my mind and I thought you were reading my thoughts) coming up with introducing the Sentinels. You...I...grr! Okay, so if you happen to land upon the revised version of my story in the future and it has any of these elements in it, please don't take it that I'm stealing your thunder, it is strictly coincidental that we both had the same ideas. I just hope you don't introduce some characters to the X-Men that I was thinking about.

Second: I'm surprised more people haven't reviewed this story. If I didn't have the knowledge stated above and I was oblivious to what was going on, I'd still thoroughly enjoy the plot and character build-up. It's a great manipulation of both the movie-verse and comic-verse! Spectacular job!
ChezTerrebonne chapter 3 . 6/24/2007
I absolutely love this! You are a phenomenal write! Update soon!
Gg Sanchez 125 chapter 2 . 6/9/2007
Awesome chapter. Let's see... there's Polaris, Pyro, Blob, Toad, and I can't remember the last two names but I know they were with the Morlocks. I think the guy was Caliban and I can't remember the girls. Their powers are so familiar and I can't place them. I haven't watched the animated version in a long time and my brother has all the comics, but he's cross country.
ladydelirium chapter 2 . 6/7/2007
O interesting! Yay for the Brotherhood returning!
Black Amber chapter 2 . 6/7/2007
This is a cool story so far. I'm afraid I don't know any of the names. Would you mind telling me what they are? :)
trekker4life chapter 2 . 6/7/2007
Ooh...great new chap. 'k...lemme take a crack at this. First off, you never gave Theresa's codename - Siryn. The other Botherhood mutants are as follows: Lance Alvers - Avalanche; Todd Tolansky - Toad; Fred Dukes - Blob; the old white-haired lady - Grandmother (I think...that's all I remember her being called - from one of the old animated tv episodes...); and unfortunately I don't remember the name of the albino...the only albino that I can remember right now is Leech...and if you're going off the movies, he's under the X-Men's influence... Especially with that name 'seeker'...that's bugging me now...can't wait to find who it is!
Karlo Marx chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
this prolouge didnt give away much about the story but i have high hopes for it update soon
Jessie07 chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
Good story. Keep updating!