Reviews for Breaching the Screen: Vol 2
Corey Russell chapter 10 . 6/1/2018
Noticed a minor typo in this story: you have the line "They simple nodded as he watched them leave,.." but I think you meant "simply" instead of "simple".
rarcher chapter 10 . 4/10/2013
I had hoped to see a chapter where you did a three separate scenes of all three main romances for khan with the three ladies and not argue about it cause of the 'happy romance' mod :P where you can romance all three but they never argue over you long as you say the right stuff heh
Error4North chapter 10 . 2/1/2013
Fun to read.
anon chapter 10 . 8/23/2010
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO what about mirror image! Melfs acid arrow! Chromatic Orb! Ok melfs is whatever but chromatic orb was key for unloading a bunch of insta death spells in timestop without wasting your level 7 slots.
Purple Crow chapter 5 . 3/8/2009
This one was just hysterical! Especially the part about Montaron's corpse!
anon chapter 10 . 11/22/2008
meh, i say that you could have added a lot more, such as:

how if Khan (for example)dies while there are still like 10 ressurection spells, you lose...

i had more, but i don't remember them right now
Bifflechips chapter 10 . 8/31/2008
Still funny, and I suppose it is better to stop now before the parodied humor ceases. Always a blast to read this!
Mats Forsen chapter 10 . 8/31/2008
Sad to see it stop.. but you had a good run. :)
Laume chapter 10 . 8/28/2008
NO! NO! NO! Don't stop! I've enjoyed these so much! and they're all so true.
Morgain McGarry chapter 9 . 4/14/2008
Hahaha!

I'd missed this. Amazing what charname could do with just the right information.

Keep it coming.
Nuclear Burp chapter 9 . 4/12/2008
Curses! Betrayed by the laws of Physics!

I lol'd, do more, kindly!

Nabanaba
Ananke Adrasteia chapter 8 . 1/18/2008
Heh. I very rarely heard the voice, but I know that people were mightily annoyed by it... So. Glad to see you posting this again! :)
PhiloWorm chapter 8 . 1/17/2008
Me like, me like a lot. That blasted voice has indeed been bugging me since the first day I ever played BG.

I can only say great job and pat you on the head

*proceeds with patting*

This was a good one, keep it up.

Philo.
arabellaesque chapter 8 . 1/17/2008
Hee - very good :) Sometimes I feel quite sorry for Khan ;)

The four weeks reminded me of when I played BG with just the one cleric in my party, and had the misfortune to rest when the healer were somehow stunned or paralysed and the others were dreadfully injured.

After resting for something like 18 days and 8 hours, we were ready to go on again...
GraphiteHeron chapter 8 . 1/16/2008
HA! I hate that voice too!

I love this, I really, really do. So glad you found something else to write about! Try feebleminding a dragon yet? It's fun.

YOU MUST GATHER YOUR PARTY BEFORE VENTURING FORTH...

Yeah, there's mods out there that'll shut that up. They're a relief, I tell ya.