Reviews for Changing Course
GNatGirl13 chapter 3 . 7/3/2012
It may be a hopeless cause after so many years but please update!
sesquipedalianism chapter 3 . 8/8/2011
You write beautifully, you plot beautifully, you characterize beautifully. You may have left fandom behind you, but I am certain you haven't left writing behind you. You're a natural writer, and that will find you again one day, whatever the medium. Thanks for leaving such wonderful work behind you here.
FreighterPilot chapter 3 . 11/22/2009
I am enjoying this so far, and I hope to see it continue, even though it seems it's been a while since you've updated. Know that people are still reading and enjoying your work in your absence.
Ithilya chapter 3 . 10/3/2008
Love the story, really hope you start writing it again one day :D

Ithilya x
Ravyn Nightstorm chapter 3 . 4/12/2008
I've really enjoyed reading this story and the accompanying first story. I hope you get the chance to continue the story...I'm very eager to see how this one continues on and (if you had planned it to go that far) see what your take would be on the trip to bespin.

I see it's been a while since you last posted...I hope you have the chance to post more soon. Thanks!
Wysteria Fox chapter 3 . 1/8/2008
Alright, let me first say that I adore your stories. They are well written and the emotions you describe are perfectly excecuted.

But to be honest with you, I have found myself sometimes lost while reading your story. I think it would help your story a lot if you paused occasionally to describe the setting or surroundings or something. I know that when you think about the movies you can kinda already picture it all, but I still think it would help. That's mainly what confuses me.

Also, it sometimes throws me when you switch characters that are in different locations. Likw when you switch from where Han might be, versus where Leia is.

And hopefully I haven't been overzealous in staing all of this. I'm not trying to slam your story or anything absurd like that, I just am suggesting this to you.

But other than that I can't wait for more! :)

~Wysti
GoldenJedi chapter 3 . 9/8/2007
I just realized I never commented on the last two chapters... I hope Han heard more than Leia's 'clear skies'... I also hope you update this story soon!
leias girl chapter 3 . 8/1/2007
I didn't realize that there was a sequel! Love the story so far and can't wait to read more!
Summer chapter 3 . 7/15/2007
Love it. cant wait to read more
Adi chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
Great story so far! Good characterizations and good job handling tough emotions. A very moving, well-written story! I hope you continue it!
Kithryn chapter 3 . 6/19/2007
Wow that was great but too short lol. You definately left me wanting to read more.
ILDV chapter 3 . 6/19/2007
Oh, EVIL Palpatine.

Good.

Please update soon.
idinakristinfan chapter 2 . 6/16/2007
Wow, I really liked this. Are you planning on continuing? I hope you are.
Victoria chapter 2 . 6/5/2007
I am so excited you are writing a sequel! I loved Unexpected Detours! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Aimee chapter 2 . 6/4/2007
now I am going to have to find your first story. I am loving this. Can't wait for more