Reviews for Leave Me Breathless
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
Somehow, I got Johnny confused with the boy who liked Spiderman, and thought it was really weird that a seven year old would think about dating a grown woman.
daisychains123 chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
'Don't I?' Lol. Classic Johnny. This was really cute, liked it alot! Another fav!
Sakura123 chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
Did I like it?

Oh man, did I ever! This was so cool; I the amount of depth that clearly shows as you read this, satisfies one who doesn't like short-stories based one a character's first meeting a person they already (present-wise), in the flash-back sense of things (if you understand my meaning). It always makes me want to read more, though a continuation rarely happens. That aside the characters were pretty much true to their original carnations; Reed was very Reed-ish, without all... hesitation (okay, he did hesitate here and there) and the stammering.

Sue's need for distraction from her current situation was a nice way of getting Reed to finally confront her. Ben's disbelief at Reed's lack of enthusiasm was so-Ben-like. And Johnny's ever-present indifference and insensitivity towards others, was believable. I loved his 'dispute' with the little boy.

All in all I enjoyed this very much!

Keep up the good work!

Sakura123
Pinkchick chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
Ok, to be honest with you I didn't read every word of the story cause I was doing my homework... BUT, I did really like it. The concept and everything, I mean. Now usually I don't read Reed/Sue, not because I don't like them as a couple, but because most writes in this section don't really know how to write... especially anything romantic. I've read some of your other fics and you do have talent and a nack for getting the characters right. Though one suggestion, when someone speaks, a comma usually follows. For example: "I mean it, Johnny," she told him.

Also, and this may just be opinion, but I like it when there's a bigger age difference between Johnny and Sue. Although I did find it funny when Reed thought he was her boyfriend. Other than small stuff, you're pretty good. And, I am honestly surprised no one has reviewed this story yet, you deserve some reviews. That's the main reason I'm reviewing. Keep up the good work! I look forward to more of your stories. :D