Reviews for Doing What's Right
Heather chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
Except for the few typos, best friend’s ceck - what's a ceck? Great story! I love Jericho and am glad it got renewed!
girls3kck chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
This was another good read. Really enjoying your stories. look forward to more.
oksana not logged in chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
Wow...

what can i say.

that was amazing :D
cmtaylor531 chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
Aw I loved it!
KrystalB2003 chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
Another excellent story! I had no idea how badly I needed some closure to that battle scene (even temporary closure) until I read this.

I'm still pretty hopeful about the possibility of Jericho coming back (I think CBS is quite flabbergasted at the outcry from fans right now), but it's great to have some good reading in the meantime! I don't even want to think about Jericho being left in a perpetual battle with New Bern if CBS ignores the fan protests. :(
Spuffyshipper chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
Great story.

I have an idea for you:

Jake's devastation of Johnston's death sends him spinning into a stress induced asthma attack.(I have an idea that Jake has asthma,but it oly kicks in when he's stressed or the humidity is really high.)After that's taken care of,Jake is put into bed and cries the entire 's the only one who can calm him down.
cause.A.scene chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
Oh, how I've missed you!

I see you are in on the fight, eh? Haha, been doing what I can since the cancellation and man have we got far. Still a long way to go, but we just keep reaching new heights. I take it you've been on the message boards over at CBS?

Anyways, this seems like a wonderful continuation of what may happen.. very believable.

Glad to see you back,