Reviews for Despite What You Think
kelly riker chapter 9 . 4/23/2013
what if the went to portland and they adopt a teenage girl named Samatha? but she's the toally opisate of Ben. and then the spy agantices get close but then Eddie informs the Smiths and they escape. they would finally have to take out the companies or all of the smiths will be in a tight spot.
1hopelessromantic chapter 9 . 7/28/2011
Please continue. A good twist would be If John and Jane decided to have their OWN kid. Lol. Maybe a little later on but this is a great story
nanamisakurachan chapter 9 . 7/7/2010
Awww. I think this was adorable. It's really hard to come across a GOOD Mr. and Mrs. Smith Fanfic.

Anyways, I hope you write more.. maybe add a real Smith baby? :D
candyredlove chapter 9 . 5/30/2010
love this story completly! plz update!
Larisa chapter 9 . 4/22/2009
I'm astonished...

For I love the movie, I'd never ever guessed it may have a really good fanfiction. I thought it's too special due the characters and the movie plot. And I'm proved to be wrong.

You're great!

Thank you!

I absolutely love your story! :)
RubyPotter chapter 9 . 10/25/2008
just found this story and i really like it :) don't know if you were ever planning on continuing but... i hope you do someday!
Christine Writer chapter 9 . 7/18/2008
I like it! Maybe the agency will follow them to Portland?
Christine Writer chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
I like the concept!
Arica Princess of Rivendell chapter 9 . 7/7/2008
Okay well here's the thing, because Ben's mother found him they have to move to Portland. But because Ben's mother saw her son, the agencies could easily track the Smith Family now. Eddie should be able to give them plenty of time to get out; but in the process be caught and may be used as bait-but he's bait that does NOT die because the family's able to save him and themselves because they bring down both agencies and then Eddie and the Smith family start their own agency.

Just some ideas. Please update again soon
Hope991 chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
just found your fic and fell in love with it. hope you wright more soon!

Amy xx
AphroditesWar chapter 9 . 6/20/2008
i loved it! it was so funny and real. Please update soon.

Peace, Love and Sex...Aphrodite.
hamster1231 chapter 9 . 6/10/2008
I think it's a pretty good story but the bit where John and Ben are both fighting each other in Ben's bedroom was a little bit creepy when John tickled Ben.I thought Ben's 21 isn't he a little old to be play fighting with another dude but it was still a good Ben going to apologise to Jane was a good part and then hiding and when the coats fell on him the line he gave was funny.'Okay this is not what it looks like' had me in friendly banter between John and Ben is good also.
Gala000085 chapter 9 . 5/3/2008
I really, really liked this! You did a great job! I'll keep an eye out for an update.
Lady Razeli chapter 9 . 2/18/2008
This story was great, I really loved how Benjamin really fit into the smith family and how they really started to treat him like a son in public and private. What I really never understood though is how a twenty-one year old man ends up in a juvenile detention center and is put up for adoption. Cause in reality he'd be put in jail and he's way over the age to be adopted. And what was the Supermarket in Washington thing Eddie was talking about? Anyway I hope you write more Mr. and Mrs. Smith stories you really capture the character. And there's not much we see from Ben in the movie but I feel like you've captured his character perfectly. Hope to see more from you.
dirty ditches chapter 9 . 2/9/2008
Wow, I just found this story today! It's extremely good. I really like it. It's well-writen, fun to read. I think you should definitely have an epilogue or another chapter. )
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »