Reviews for Love and Money
Lollypops101 chapter 19 . 4/28/2013
amazing, just like all of your stories!
BookFreak chapter 12 . 2/19/2013
I'll always think of "Frolic" as Faithful! Always, walays, ALWAYS!
Guest chapter 19 . 11/11/2012
I would just like to say that I have read all three parts of this series and loved them all. I have read hundreds, maybe thousands, of fanfiction pieces and somehow you managed to make me forget them all within twelve hours, because once I started reading I couldn't stop. You had just the right amount of romance, humor, adventure, and Faithful (3). Fantastic job. Whatever you are doing, you are doing it right. Keep up the good work.
Bracketyjack chapter 19 . 11/1/2011
And again - but this time round the balance of action and comedy is much more surely maintained. Writing is the only training, of course.

Nice to see Faithful again - an anticipation of Pounce! TP clearly couldn't resist either - and with its prequel this is the most interesting (and comedic) redemption of Wyldon I've ever seen : much fun and much pleasure.

Is there any particular reason for the absence of Ilane and Piers of Mindelan? And all Kel's brothers? Some if not all of them could do with immersion in this AU!

Thanks again, however belatedly, for a very pleasing set of fics.

Bracketyjack
Yogh chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
In the preface of Chapter 2 you seemed to call Chapter 1 "Double Trouble", but it is just called Chapter 1 in the menu.

Good start to the story!
Aria657 chapter 19 . 9/5/2010
Kafira is still cute, the twins are adorable, and this story is still amazing!
DomLuver chapter 19 . 6/26/2010
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. I think I love Dalton more than Dom now D: People like Dom, Jeck and Dalton are why I can never find myself a boyfriend. -sigh- Anyway, the next one is...Eventfully Ever After right?
SarcasticLoner chapter 19 . 7/1/2009
again, loved it, especially how you seamlessly integrate your own characters into the already existing ones.
catleopardclaw chapter 19 . 6/19/2009
I think you should write a fanfic of Penelope's page years. Otherwise this is good.
SassyReaderGirl chapter 19 . 3/21/2009
This is a really, really, fabulous story!
CalliopeMused chapter 19 . 2/2/2009
I don't know if you have written out the entire prequel, but I really, really want to see Keladry giving Wyldon an anatomy lesson. I cracked up reading Penelope's provocations, but seeing Keladry telling a still Stumpish Wyldon how she became pregnant... I'd probably fall out of my chair. Painful, but completely worth it.

I do like your continuing additions to the Tortall 'verse! I still can't tell the twins apart, but they're both very fun. Penelope and Dalton are adorable, and any child of theirs would be wonderful. Selena and Jeck's romance was completely believable, as was Wyldon's reaction, and the continued roles of the canon characters fit perfectly.
Darth Sissy chapter 13 . 1/2/2009
My word, Selena and Jeck move quickly!
mikatann chapter 18 . 7/26/2008
I really like this chapter, about the twins and all always expecting to do things as two people, as one unit instead of two individuals. I can totally relate since I'm a triplet and all- I thought it was a really good point to make in the twins' character development. I've never seen ocs developed so much as in your fics.
LadyReaderofBooks chapter 18 . 4/22/2008
I have just finished reading this story for the third time, I have also recently read Training Master Mindelan for the third time, and The Scarlet Sheild for the second. As always I love them! Keep writing!

-LadyReader
If I was a. fried pickle-sm7 chapter 19 . 12/26/2007
I totally love this story and its prequels! you are an extremely talented writed and i definitely look forward to reading other stories of yours in the future!