Reviews for Duty Bound
M. Louise E chapter 19 . 10/17/2014
Very well written. I enjoyed it very much. :D
Emily chapter 19 . 1/30/2014
I am so glad I came across this fic.
Thanks for sharing it, you did a fantastic job :)
Hisuiko chapter 19 . 8/14/2013
Such a wonderful story! I do hope you are still enjoying writing somewhere - you have a gift!

Hugs Hissy x
stareagle chapter 19 . 4/22/2013
great story - loved Gibbs expressions of love!
keembur chapter 19 . 12/4/2012
Always woundered what happened to the horse?
Scat210 chapter 19 . 11/8/2012
Really great story, thoroughly enjoyed it.
Tiva-McAbby4Life chapter 19 . 4/1/2012
Aww yay! Tony got his award, job and team in the end :D

I think you're a great writer and I loved the story :D
Tiva-McAbby4Life chapter 15 . 4/1/2012
Yes! Go Tony!

I really like how you've portrayed DiNozzo Sr. in this! It's much more how I always pictured him :)
Tiva-McAbby4Life chapter 14 . 4/1/2012
Best chapter! :D

Yay the Tiva moments! And I loved how you explained your view of it :) I think rule 12 was based on Jenny too :)

Tiva :D

"Ziva can see through your crap."

"Gee Boss, when you put it like that it sounds so romantic."

Haha, Gibbs does have a way with words ;)
Tiva-McAbby4Life chapter 10 . 4/1/2012
Wow! Blown away! I love your writing :D

Loved these lines! :D

"You have a problem, DiNozzo," Gibbs held his gaze. "You run to me."

"Not as much as me," Tony nodded. "Got it, Boss."

Awww! :D
lovinlife48 chapter 19 . 5/25/2011
this has a perfect ending!
DuchessofYork chapter 19 . 4/12/2011
fab story! :)
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 19 . 3/8/2011
OMG!

That was so good. To bad your not one of the writers. I can so see this as an episode just as it is. I loved the whole story. i couldnt stop reading it.

Tony s dad as always didn't really care about his son. Only the money that he can get from him. How sad. I loved when he was on the date saw his dad and went over to talk to him tell him to leave. He got upset and in comes Gibbs and calms him down. His dad just doesnt understand what Gibbs means to Tony. At Gibbs touch and words Tony calmed down. Go Tony tell your dad off. The team is the only family Tony needs. He gets everything from them that he never got from his parents. Love. And hugs from Abby. Gibbs isn't just my Boss, he's my friend," Tony looked him in the eyes. "And a better father to me that you have ever been." Yes yes.

Eww his dad is an ass. Tony just gave away his shares and all his dad could say was thank you. Thats all he really cared about. Tonys is so much better off w/o him. Go Ziva you tell Tonys dad what he needs to hear and what Tony will never say to his dad.

I am glad Tony and his dad talked. It will help tony in the long run. But Gibbs will still be the only father figure in his life. His dad is just a bit to late. I loved it once again a thing only between Gibbs and Tony I'm proud of you son. I guess you learned a few tricks from your old man after all. "Yeah, I did." He answered with total sincerity, knowing that Gibbs would understand his true meaning. He learned more from Gibbs than his dad.

Good ending.
sterno chapter 19 . 11/28/2010
thanks for a really good story. wish you would have written a little more on his recovery and what happened to him while with the bad guys but still written well and I enjoyed it. thanks for writing and posting it!
Hieiko chapter 19 . 10/31/2010