Reviews for Duty Bound
The Swordsman chapter 17 . 9/11/2007
Oh, I loved this chapter. Extraordinary. I especially enjoyed the part where David DiNozzo comments on the braclet Gibbs gave to Tony. Please, please, post more soon!

The Swordsman
bethellie chapter 17 . 9/11/2007
LMAO! Love that he thought it was a woman.

I thought this bit was great: '...Special Agent Gibbs take his son’s hand and grip it firmly as Abrahams prepared the syringe'

I love the observations from another person, seeing Gibbs and Tony's relationship.
Laura-trekkie chapter 17 . 9/11/2007
This chapter gave me some conflicting feelings (in a good way). Part of me was glad that David DiNozzo finally saw *Tony* and took the first step to making amends, but another part of me was glad that he saw that it was too little too late and equated the calls stopping with Tony meeting Gibbs. Another part of me was glad that Tony finally got the recognition he'd craved from his father and also that he found it wasn't as important to him as he'd imagined, having had the approval of Gibbs for so long now.

I loved the Gibbs/Tony interactions too, how Gibbs always knows just the right balance of support, growling and space to give Tony.

I'm looking forward to more of this.
blackphanthom chapter 16 . 9/10/2007
I totally loved this. As usual a incredible good work. Four words: "You saved my life " 'cause I had an incredible bad, bad. bad, and At the end on it, finding and reading your story. Made me feel better and alive again. Thanks a lot for that. God bless you. Your friend and #1 fan. Roxxy
sentarla chapter 16 . 9/10/2007
oh wow, loved that last line from Ziva, very to the point, he has been so told!

great to see you back in action with the chapters, was missing you for awhile. keep them coming!

thanks
Spirited Celebration chapter 16 . 9/9/2007
Yaya! Go Ziva! Great chapter.
Ditzyleo chapter 16 . 9/9/2007
“You taught him to value material goods,” Ziva met his gaze. “Clearly, you did not teach him to value himself as highly.”

You tell him Ziva!1

Brillant chapter. More soon please- I don't want to fall off my seat sitting on the edge like this
Sarai chapter 16 . 9/9/2007
Still enjoying.
Aranna Undomiel chapter 16 . 9/9/2007
WOW, this is an absolutely amazing story, I'm totally caught by it. You're a very talented writer, you really managed to suck me into this story from the first chapter on, I couldn't stop reading untill I finished it.

And all the characters are really, well..uhm, into character ;)

Poor Tony definitely sums it up pretty nicely don't you think :)

Hope you update soon :)
Don't.worry-be.happy92 chapter 16 . 9/9/2007
GREAT!

Please write a new chapter soon!
Gemstone chapter 16 . 9/9/2007
SNAP! Go Ziva!

Brilliant work x
Ivy3 chapter 16 . 9/9/2007
Ouch. That last line just cut through me- that's Tony's low self esteem in a nut shell. I liked this chapter- as usual I love the way Gibbs is with an injured Tony (kinda makes me want to see more of that on the show) and the stark contrast between his dad and Gibbs. I liked Ziva and McGee here as well, they felt just right.
Liveforthemoments chapter 16 . 9/9/2007
Ouch. Ziva's really angry... *backs away*

Love the bit with Gibbs telling Tony he's proud of him, that's really touching

It's nice to see them sort of working everything out, and hopefully it'll all turn out right :)

Love this chapter, post the next one soon please!
FrostyFingers chapter 16 . 9/9/2007
oh yeah! that rulez! more more more more more! and definitely more gibbs/tony! love it love them love you ILU Greg
Laura-trekkie chapter 16 . 9/9/2007
Absolutely cracking last line! The whole chap was full of little 'yay' moments, but I think that one was my favourite :). Will any of it have an impact on David DiNozzo, or is he forever going to see Tony as a disappointment?

I liked Gibbs' role throughout, knowing just how to bolster Tony without interfering in the father/son stand off. I loved Tony openly admitting that Gibbs was a better father to him than DiNozzo Snr. Great to see Tim and Ziva's concern too, how it was wrapped in the usual snark, but no less sincere.

Looking forward to the next chapter eagerly.
568 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »