Reviews for Duty Bound
all done chapter 15 . 9/4/2007
I love this story.

One question, do we know Tony's father's name - from the show? I've read different stories and had different names given. What is canon?

Thanks again for this wonderful story.
Liveforthemoments chapter 15 . 9/4/2007
Again, this is excellent. Great chapter - Tony really seems dangerous, but the bit with him and Ziva is cute and it's great that Gibbs knows what he's going through, sort of... Please continue!
Ditzyleo chapter 15 . 9/4/2007
LOVE this. Nice detail about the hugs. More please!
FrostyFingers chapter 15 . 9/4/2007
awesome! i totally love this story! this chap is just wonderful! gibbs actually hugged tony! how sweet is that? great stuff! continue ASAP ILU Greg
Craic agus Ceol chapter 15 . 9/3/2007
Good for Tony, standing up to Daddy DiNozzo! Unfortunately, my "bad guy" senses are tingling, which (when disregarding DiNozzo Sr.) means that Sergi is around there somewhere intent on taking someone out. So look sharp, Gibbs and Tony, because the villain's around there somewhere! Can't wait for more :)
Obsessed Pam chapter 12 . 9/3/2007
This is an unexpected spanner in the works but I've got my money on Gibbs.
Obsessed Pam chapter 10 . 9/3/2007
An angry Gibbs is a sight to behold - great chapter!
Obsessed Pam chapter 9 . 9/3/2007
Wow! A very powerful chapter but at least Tony is back.
Obsessed Pam chapter 8 . 9/3/2007
One good thing about returning from my summer holiday is I can continue this great read. Oh, but it's painful to see DiNozzo like this.

Pam
shirik chapter 15 . 9/3/2007
loved it! tnx
pryrmtns chapter 15 . 9/3/2007
and the first step to healing has begun. I think I"d let that saucy Ziva, who wouldn't measure up in any way, come up and nibble on Tony's ear... make Daddy squirm...

while she mentions her own family connections... I wonder what the Mossad knows about David DiNozzo
blackphanthom chapter 15 . 9/3/2007
HI! Did I ever tell you, How much I like your work? I mean its just wonderful, great..incredible. And actually I own you a lot, because your beautiful stories give me the idea and the strengh to write my own, as a fact, I pry to God, that , at least in a very tiny part , my story can sound like yours. So thanks to be my ; PLEASE; any chance you can send one update before I go to sleep, that can give me incredibel dreams. Thanks again , as usual, great work. Roxxy
SchattenTanzer chapter 15 . 9/3/2007
Great Chapters
bethellie chapter 15 . 9/3/2007
Yes! You tell him, Tony.

There were so many bits in this chapter I wanted to mention as being awesome that I'd end up copying the whole thing. I loved the Abby bit, with the hugs, and how she was shocked someone wouldn't enjoy a Gibbs hug. I completely get the not knowing how to handle a hug thing too.

...Loving all these updates.
moogsthewriter chapter 15 . 9/3/2007
Yeesh, Tony's dad is kinda like a dictator, isn't he? Methinks he needs to loosen his tie a little bit and let loose! Anyway, great update... you're rolling right along on this story (which suits me quite nicely!). Keep it up!

moogsthewriter