Reviews for Duty Bound
The Swordsman chapter 13 . 9/1/2007
Hey, great chapter; Can't wait to read more!

The Swordsman
Laura-trekkie chapter 13 . 9/1/2007
So, is daddy DiNozzo just an oblivious idiot, or is he trying to get Tony killed so that he can get the shares? Advertising Tony's whereabouts to the bad guys really isn't the way to build bridges with Tony! I wonder what the plan is and where Tony's got to? Can't wait to find out.
pryrmtns chapter 13 . 9/1/2007
well.. if DiNozzo can give Sergi the slip and come out alive.. then he's competent enough to make decisions about his care himself.

Take that papa DiNozzo
Twigster chapter 13 . 9/1/2007
I was so glad to see an update for this story. I have enjoyed reading it. Please update soon. No need to do tomorrow what you can do today? :)
Liveforthemoments chapter 13 . 9/1/2007
Wow, this is brilliant :) The plot thickens... Hope Tony's ok, please continue soon!
jellybean367 chapter 13 . 9/1/2007
Darn that stupid man who thinks he's Tony's dad...

Better hope Tony's OK

More please
Jamie chapter 12 . 8/29/2007
This was a good story! It may have been awile but can you finish the story? Thanks!
Laura-trekkie chapter 12 . 8/26/2007
*Eep* I do hope an update is imminent, that's a terrible place to leave me hanging! ;)

Great fic so far. As usual, you've got a great line on hurting poor Tony and getting Gibbs all protective and possessive. As if what he's been through wasn't enough, now dear old dad wants to stick his oar in and make life miserable. I'm willing to be pleasantly surprised, but, like Gibbs, I find myself suspicious at this new-found concern for Tony, especially as his form of 'care' is to remove Tony from everything and everyone that's familiar to him and ship him to another country!

I hope that gets derailed in the next chapter and that Tony gets to go with Gibbs to his friend.
misslacata chapter 12 . 8/22/2007
hello,

I love all your fics. I hope you'll update soon, even the last reviews put in evidence an incoherence about the HIPPA and the Gibb's actions. However, I'm sure you'll surprise us in the next chapter!

thanks for your story.

(I'm sorry for my grammar errors, I'm french, it's easier for me reading than writing in english.)
The Swordsman chapter 12 . 8/22/2007
What? No! DiNozzo Senior can't just waltz in and try to take Tony away from his real family! Gibbs wouldn't let that happen even if he WAS dead...and Tony, Tony still has the right to choose who he wants to be with. I was pleased that there wasn't actually a bomb surgically implanted in Tony by that maniac.

The Swordsman
fan chapter 12 . 8/14/2007
please continue soon. I adore this story and can't wait to see where it goes next.
SchattenTanzer chapter 12 . 8/7/2007
Great chapters! We can't wait for more!
Elle chapter 12 . 8/3/2007
Am new to NCIS and have just found this (marvellous) fic.

Only one thing to say:

More soon - please?
Polgana chapter 12 . 7/26/2007
As a doctor, Ducky should know about HIPPA (Health Information Personal Privacy Act), which basically states that NO infrmation can be given to anyone not directly involved with the patient's care without said patient's signed, or verbal consent. DiNozzo Sr. should not have been told what hospital Tony was in without his say so, nor should the hospital have admitted Tony was there to ANYONE who was not on a list provided by Tony himself. (For security reasons, I could see that list needing to be approved by Gibbs.) Also, unless Tony has been declared mentally incompetent by a court reveiw, after a battery of psychiatric tests, his father is so far off base as to be out of the ball park. Even Gibbs is stepping over the line in some areas, setting up counseling without clearing it with Tony first, even if returning to his job might require it, and making medical decisions without talking them over with Tony first. Only the fact that Tony agreed with Gibbs keeps his boss out of trouble. If DiNozzo Sr. persists with his heavy-handed attempts to control Tony, Gibbs could have him arrested for obstructing a federal investigation, something that those high-priced lawyers should have pointed out before giving him the green light for Geneva. If 'Dad' was trying to bulldoze his way through, hoping no one would catch on, I think he should be in for a heck of a shock. By the way, HIPPA violations can carry HUGE fines and leave the hospital open to federal investigation and a legal actions, even a civil suit if Tony is so inclined. Somewhere, heads are gonna roll.
Anya chapter 12 . 7/26/2007
I really like this story, but the developments in chapter 12 didn't make sense to me.

Tony hasn't been ruled incompetent in a court of law, so legally he gets to make all of his own medical decisions. Not Gibbs, not his father. They'd have to get a court order otherwise, which would take more time than has apparently elapsed. With all the healthcare privacy acts in place, legally the hospital can't even discuss Tony's condition with his father unless Tony gives his okay. Gibbs would be informed because the patient wants him there, and law enforcement has an open case, but Tony's dad would be out of the loop.

And secondly, if Gibbs was worried about Tony's father taking control by getting that court order to declare Tony incompetent, all he'd have to do is to declare Tony a federal witness (which he is) and place him in protective custody. The federal witness status would trump any routine medical care. In fact I'm surprised Jen didn't push for this when she spoke to Gibbs.
568 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 .. Last Next »